Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Air Force Took Away Nancy Pelosiís Jet!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Default U.S. Air Force Took Away Nancy Pelosiís Jet!

about damm time someone do something about this

U.S. Air Force Took Away Nancy Pelosiís Jet!

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

he-he!

too bad they haven't ARRESTED her yet as well!

Feedback Score

They should have flown it into the ground with that worthless piece of shit in it.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

too bad they haven't ARRESTED her yet as well!
    They should have flown it into the ground with that worthless piece of shit in it.
    You know a "Yeah really" reply would fit for both
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

To bad the pilots did not put on parachutes and jump..
    "Have a nice flight Pigloze.. Their are people down below us eating out of dumpsters and you want chocolate covered cherries and a bar full of booze.. All at the taxpayers expense."

Queen Pelosi's aircraft
    I don't care who you are ... Democrat, Republican, or Independent ... liberal or conservative ... blue state or red state ... you have to be appalled at the sheer gall of this woman.

As Joe put it ..."unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday night and that costs us another $60,000!" Taxpayers, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to us of $5,760,000!!!

Queen Nancy Pelosi's Jet!
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I used to be in charge of the C9-C Program at the Lockheed facility where I work. We had the entire US C9 fleet heavy maintenance contract for many years. The C models are the Presidential Fleet. 1681, 1682, and 1683. Beautiful examples of a DC/C9, that obviously are maintained in virtually perfect condition. They fly "Air Force One" missions approximately once a month, when the trip is so short that there is no reason to take the 747 or 757. They also have a couple of Gulfstream G-5's. Usually the C9-C's take people like Secretary of State, etc.... and other minor dignitaries within our government. I don't know for sure, but I would assume that Pelosi would have been travelling on them quite extensively. In hindsight it kinda pisses me off that my team and I were maintaining them for her!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Air Force Took Away Nancy Pelosiís Jet!-c9col.jpg  

Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If theyíre going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press í1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

2nd, you couldn't have left out an 'O' ring or two? What kind of American are you?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question 2nd....

Almost looks like a commercial MD-88 that they are packing us in like sardines when I fly commercial?
    Kind of fun when your knees are in the guy in front of yous head..
    Wonder if Piglozi had that problem?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

She is threatening to resigh over this? GREAT!
    Perhaps this is the way to get rid of more of these elitist demigods.
    There is much more I want to add to this but I'm too pissed off to not get smacked down by a mod.

I'll just say that I am one of the working poor and could use the money from just one of her one way flights. I wear clothes that are older than some of the people I work with.
    Double pissed now that I realize it is tax time. And where do you suppose my money will be alloted to? answer: probably another elitist's high standard of living.

Tripple pissed knowing this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

From what's in the article,this biatch needs to go to rehab......
    And STAY THERE!!!
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.