Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random Vehicle Check?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    That was when they made that 7 round law, they are giving a one year time period (I think) to sell any mag over 7 rounds.

But as you & Kernel mentioned, NY had a 10 round limit on all mags since the 94 AWB and anything marked "LEO/Government use only" is illegal in that state.

Sounds more like this guy screwed up than him being the innocent victim of persecution.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Where's the NRA on this ??? I've been considering a Lifetime membership,, but case after case seem's to be being ignored by them,,,,,?????? I get plenty of donation requests from them though,, guess it's time for a letter to them too, we got to keep there nose to the grindstone too.. Just My Opinion, there slacking.

Feedback Score

This is why I will never return to the state of NEW YorK EVER!!!!..Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Where's the NRA on this ??? I've been considering a Lifetime membership,, but case after case seem's to be being ignored by them,,,,,?????? I get plenty of donation requests from them though,, guess it's time for a letter to them too, we got to keep there nose to the grindstone too.. Just My Opinion, there slacking.

To be honest i don't understand what you want them to do. Sounds like this guy got caught breaking a NYS law that has been on the books for nearly 20 years now.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE NEXT QUESTION IS WHY HE HAD THEM TO BEGINE WITH WAS HE SITTINGTHERE TO SELL THEM??????

EITHER WAY HE SCRWED UP I DONT CARE IF HES A VET OR NOT OR HOW DECORATED HE IS. THE LAW SUCKS BUT HE BROKE IT AN LIKELY WAS VERY AWARE OD WHAT HE WAS DOING .

WHEN WE ALL GO ANTI GOVERMENT OVER THIS STUFF IT MAKES US LOOK BAD AN SLIGHTLY CRAZED. ARE WE SAYING BECASUE HE WAS A DECORATED VET HE SHOULD NOT BE PROSICUTED ??????????????????

WE SHOULD BE MORE PISSED THAT THE LAW IS THERE TO BEGIN WITH AN TO BE HONEST WE SHOULD BE PISSED THAT HE IS BREAKING THE LAW AT A TIME LIKE THIS WHERE THE MEDIA USES ILLEAGLE SALES AN ANY GUN GRIME TO PROP UP DIANE FIENTSIENS AN THE NEW YORK TOP DOGS CASE FOR MORE GUN CONTROL.

RIGHT NOW THE LAST THING WE NEED IS MORE IDIOTS BREAKING LAWS!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I am not anti LEO as I have several among my family and friends. However, like any other occupation, some of their members are overly ambitious and will arrest anyone for anything to help boost their career. Best to stay the hell out of gun ban states if at all possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.