Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Actual copy of the 2013 AWB legislation

jrs
    Feedback Score

Actually I thought that was rather clean language for a Gunny.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

So after looking at all this I was read Al Jazeera and there was another bombing in Baghdad today that killed 9 and wounded over 30 and that came after another bombing that took place targeting the Awakeining members who were in line to receive their pay checks. And my question is why the F*ck is there no bomb control is Iraq? They should at least have a national debate. What typ of bombs are they allowed to have? What is the RF factor an explosive in Iraq allowed to have so they stop killing so many people?

This is out of control and someone should do something about it. Could you imagine how bad things would be if we didn't go there to donate thousands of American lives then take are ball and go home sobbing (but apparently with our heads held high in triumph...still trying to figure that out)?

I'm calling for a ban on all explosives that can kill more than 10 people at a time in Iraq. Who's with me???
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I think WE just need to get it Over with ...

They are sneaking everything in and signing at what they want without US knowing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.