Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Actual copy of the 2013 AWB legislation

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Actual copy of the 2013 AWB legislation

Here is a link to the actual bill as presented.
    H.R.437.IH

Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Shooter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

`(L) Any combination of parts from which a firearm described in subparagraphs (A) through (K) can be assembled.
    kiss your part kits good by if this passes.

you will not even be able to build pump actions out of them having a reciver an a kit would be illeagle even if you were not building a SA.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

This one can not pass. It is not reasonable. It is not going to save anyone. It is just going to make people like us criminals.

Fuck this.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Note also they went after the slidefire stocks and various "hellfire" bumpfire aids? Wonder if my trigger finger is now banned if I can do it unaided?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Im not seeing any logic when it clearly is printed "(3) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to any firearm that--
    `(A) is manually operated by bolt, pump, lever, or slide action"

Then it states guns exempted in the 2013 ban and lists bolt, pump, lever, and slide action by name. WHY LIST THEM, If it is a listed action it is OK. That is the thinking behind the people that are in SWORN positions to uphold the Constitution on the United States. If I break a law as an Officer, I get charged with Breach of Oath of Office and go to jail.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What part of "shall not be infringed upon" don't the law makers get,,

there making uninformed ,foolish rules on features and mags,,,IS,,,, infringement ,,,, period. It's the "law of the land" as decided by the Supreme Court already,, it's our right and no illegal law enacted by the liberals agendas will change this.

Feedback Score

Wow, they must have been working on this crap for decades. Sitting there in their offices, rubbing their hands together and scratching, waiting, waiting, waiting for their leftist efforts to have an effect, so they can grab America's guns. And then what?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Then it states guns exempted in the 2013 ban and lists bolt, pump, lever, and slide action by name. WHY LIST THEM, If it is a listed action it is OK. That is the thinking behind the people that are in SWORN positions to uphold the Constitution on the United States. If I break a law as an Officer, I get charged with Breach of Oath of Office and go to jail.
    THERE LISTING THEM TO TRY TO SHOW HOW MAY ARMS THERE ALLOWING .

I NOITED ERRORS IN THE LISTS AS WELL WERE SA WERE IN THE WRONG SECTION

ALSO THE LINE CLONE , COPYS OF OR BLA BLA WILL KILL A LOT OF HOME BUILDING

FOR EXAMPLE THE SAGIA IS LISTES 9 SAYS SAGAI AK47 ??) SO IF I BUILT A NO EVIL FEATURE SAIGA CLONE WITH NO PISTOL GRIP IT WPOULD STILL BE ILLEAGE.

SOME ONE EXPALIAN HOW MY 21 " BARRELS UN MOLESTED SAGAI 308 IS ANY DIFFERANT THAN MY DADS REMINGTON 742 IN 308????/

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

All I can say is therein lies my "line in the sand". Once they cross it, all bets are off. I will not register, I will not voluntarily turn in, I will not pay taxes on, nor allow confiscation of MY firearms, PERIOD! My rights shall not be infringed!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

in•fringe
    /inˈfrinj/
    Verb

1. Actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.): "infringe a copyright".
    2. Act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on: "infringe on his privacy".

As far as a line in the sand for me... Well I'm sure we can all agree that right now is the time to act through your representatives and groups like the NRA. Anything that requires further action will be evident because there will probably be more than one person participating. Be courteous, be professional, don't give them anything they can stick in our eye later. But right now is the time to talk... My fear is when people around the country stop talking and start planning.

In the words of my old crusty Gunnery Sergeant when we were about to head into Ramadi... "Well the f*ggots in D.C. didn't do their f*ckin jobs again, so Shut the F*ck Up and load your mags. Let them run their F*ckin mouths you just load 'em up and we will show them what getting the job done looks like"

Sorry for the language it's how some Marines talk.

(Disclaimer: Nobody's feelings were hurt when this message was delivered.)
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.