Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Obama a Regular Skeet Shooter?

Feedback Score

Oh wait now I get it ! when Obama states he goes skeet shooting all the time, What it really translates to is- I SHOOT MY BIG MOUTH OFF ALL THE TIME!!!! the only other president I can think of that is just as slimy, sneaky, the kind of man who will shake your hand, while one of his henchmen puts a knife in your back, beacuse he to afraid to get his own hands dirty! and attempts to distance himself from controversy and wrong doing is Clinton, ( and you can choose eathier one or both clintons there both interchangeable and usless) As the old adage goes how can you tell a politican is lying ? thier mouth is moving! now granted there are a some good politicans out there who do want to make a diffrence for the american people, But from where I sit they are few far and inbetween. The powers that sit up on the hill in ole washington have thier own adjunda, and it dose not include the average american citizan, only what they can take from those citizans, or should I say bleed this countries citizans dry of whatever they can., and use what ever ruse they can come up with to justify thier actions. I know I get pissed off, when these self serving morons can think that they can get away with anything just because they are goverment officals. They still seem to forget that we so called voted for them to become elected officals, To which I still have my doubts, it was said thqat Mitt Romney had 47 % of the vote, the usal error of margin is 3percent in most cases which goes for both parties. There ias no doubt that Mr Romney had won the popular vote . the electorial collage has to go first and formost in order for everyones vote to actually count. heres a thouhg tto ponder, if eveyone boycotted every political offical and thier unapporate actions while in office and actually began proceedings to have them removed just as in a regular job when an employee screw up they get canned plain and simple. No Do overs! you are out of here!! if this action was applied to the goverment officals as they do in the private sector. I do believe we would see a massive change for the better in american politics.But as long as these people are allowed to get away with ethics violations, overspending taxpayers money on lavish trips and booze, and misuse of goverment transportation such as Pelosi has done for example
    As long as we allow these people to continue with thier adjunda, to further line thier pockets with american tax payers dollars, and to take a grab at the rings of power, As long as we let them continue to do this as a nation we are all doomed to stay under the thumbs of tyrants and illegal politics. What we couls use is a civilian review panal whom is not easly swayed, and will tell it like it is, and this panel need not be paid it can be volentery .and have these panels in every district in the country, Ill bet that the politicans would be more than happy to do as they were elected to do, and not violate the laws that they were sworn to up hold.currently there are so many politicans with ethical violations, they make the Mafia look like a little band of street urchants. ...Doc

Feedback Score

That photo looks like it was super imposed. And a funny thing that it came out kinda quick also

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.