Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Famed Navy Seal Chris Kyle was murdered today.

Feedback Score

RIP Chris. Prayers to you and your family. Semper Fi
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Why did the one article tag Mr. Kyle as 'INFAMOUS'? Was Mr Hathcock, Ira Bong or Sgt York 'infamous'?
    Hunter

Feedback Score

thats kinda funny with him being a feared sniper and knocked out like that.

something smells and its nopt fish

may R.I.P and a honorable individual

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

I am true believer in god's hand. This guy killed a lot of bad people in Iraq but maybe just maybe he killed someone that was inocent there. And god did what he did

Feedback Score

Yes, God works in wondrous ways. He put a fagot, killer, dope dealing, son-of-a-mau-mau in as president of the only country in history to be created in His name.
    Hunter
    WE LEARNED 40S AGO THERE ARE NO GOOD INDIGENOUS PEOPLE. IF THERE WERE WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE THERE.

Feedback Score

Ron Paul seems to have joined the leftists in attacking Chris Kyle or at least blaming him for his own death.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Famed Navy Seal Chris Kyle was murdered today.-400183_464720886915415_425802924_n.png  

Feedback Score

Rest in peace Chris. America is worse off with your passing.
    ESAD gunter.
    If the left can make a cowardly mass muderer like che guevara a hero, I can make PinoCHEt mine.
    (That is not my Buick in the photo)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMMM IT DOES SEEM ODD THAT THEY WOULD BE TAKING A GUY THAT WAS HAVING ISSUES TO A SHOOTING RANGE.

THE GUY WAS KNOWN AN LIKELY TRAINED TO HELP VETS WITH STRESS DISORDERS.

I WONT JUDGE HIM I HAVE NO FACTS . IM SURE HE WOULD HAVE SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE OF A IDEA OF WHAT WAS GOOD AN WHAT WAS BAD IN HELPING GUYS RECOVER LIKELYMORE THAN MOST OF US. WHO KNOWS WHAT TRANSPIRED THERE

HE DID A JOB AN DID IT FOR HIS COUNTRY. HOW HIM BEING A SNIPER HAS ANY THING TO DO WITH A MENTALY ILL MAN KILLING HIM OUT OF MY REALM. IF GOD INTENDED IT ID LIKE TO KNOW WHY.

SO BUY THAT REASONING ALL THE ANTIS SHOULD ALSO FEEL ANY BOMBER PIOLTS OR CREWS SHOULD BE BLOWN UP SOME DAY??????

I NEED TO READ HIS BOOK IM SURE SALES WILL SKY ROCKET NOW.

SEEMS TO ME HE WAS TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE AN THATS A GOOD THING .

AS FAR AS LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SORD WELL I GUESS ITS HOW IT WORKED OUT AN A TECHICNALY HONEST STATEMENT . NOT SURE IT WAS NEEDED.

SEEMS LIKE OUR VETS ARE NOT GETTING THE HELP THEY NEED AFTER SERVING TO KEEP US FREE.

RIP

Feedback Score

Going to the range like that is called exposure therapy. I was on another site where some vets with PTSD who did it said it helped. Also, God had nothing to do with it. Besides, he was a civilian and no longer "living by the sword" as it were.
    If the left can make a cowardly mass muderer like che guevara a hero, I can make PinoCHEt mine.
    (That is not my Buick in the photo)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.