Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It started No charges Homeland steals guns

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The majority of them are fabricated.

please clarify what I have fabricated in your opinion??????

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

To answer your question directly, out of respect to a directly asked question;
    The limited information mentioned nothing of 1500 ftf sales nor it it say he was involved in drugs.

Not trying to be rude crass or accusatory, just making a point.

quote;IF HE WERE DEALIING DRUGS AN HE GOT POPED EVERY ONE WOULD BE SAYING GOOD JOB.

IF IT TURNS OUT HE BOUGHT 1500 GUNS FACE TO FACE FOR A PERSONAL COLLECTION AN IS NOT IN THE BUSSINESS OF SELLING GUNS LISCENSED OR NOT THEN ILL REVERSE MY OPINION.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Being a LEO I can say I do not go to that extent and NOT CHARGE someone, If they had enough to take the paperwork and weapons, then they should have had enough to charge him. If they did charge him they should list the charges to put this to rest as a valid action. Guns "with no markings" There are THOUSANDS of them that are legally here and owned as GRANDFATHERED guns and kits from before the regulations.
    As always the news media will spin it the way they want for the reaction they want.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

to clarify. the story never says he had 1500 guns bought face to face you are correct. if I insinuated that all of these guns were susposed to be bought face to face then I am in error. if it turns out there all legitimate buys ill happy change my views.

I was saying if it turned out to be the case an all his buys are legit then id be wrong in my thoughts about what may really be going on here. I how ever did not say that this was a fact only that I doubt that many sites are trying to portray this guy as a collector vs a liscend dealer an if he is a dealer I doubt he can buy face to face an not report his purchases.

as far as drugs I am merely making a comparisons to the fact if he was a illeagle drug dealer breaking the law not ever gun site member would be jumping up to support him an yet we seem to think that gun smuggling is ok an some how protected ????. all of that is my opinion you are correct. I never meant for it to be facts but I suppose its no different for me to suppose things with little facts than guys who are trying to defend him with out facts . like you said I don't have many facts other than the watching the actual video feed from the news. I feel that many of the guys on the net not as much here as other far right sites read only the info wars version an never even watch the actual story info wars is making there story from. for that ill say at least I tried to get what facts that are out there VS those who read a right wing site an start making comments an then psoting the story on every other site there a member of . BTW IN DOING A SEARCH THE THE INFO WARS VERSION OUT NUMBERS THE TV NEWS GOVERAGE ABOUT 200-1 IT WAS PRETTY HARD TO EVEN FIN THE ACTUAL NEWS STORY IN FULL AN MANY OF THE IFO WAR TYPE SITES THAT DID LINK TO IT ONLY HAD THE FIRST HALF OF THE VIDEO LEAVING OUT THE PART WERE THE REPORTER SAID IT WAS CONFIRMED HE WAS A LISCNED DEALER AN ALSO THE INFO ABOUT HIS CANADA INVESTIGATION. ILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIIT I CALL BS ON A LOT OF THESE STORYS BUT MANY TIMES I AM CORRECT AN THEY TURN OUT TO BE HOAKES OR VERY TWISTED REGURTIATED EMAILS THAT GET THE NAMES CHANGED EVERY SIX MONTHS

YOU ARE CORRECT THERE ARE NO DRUGS I KNOW OF INVOLVED . I NEVER MEANT TO IMPLY THERE WERE.

I don't feel I misrepresented the story as it was initially reported how ever an my main point is what the news reported an what info wars or who ever started running the modified version of the original minus many of the so called facts reported are two very different things.

YOU ARE AGAIN CORRECT UNTILL THERE ARE MORE FACTS THERE IS NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY. I AGAIN ASK MEAMBERS TO THINK OUT SIDE WHAT EVER FORUM THERE ON IS TELLING THEM AN DO A LITTLE SEARCH ON YOUR OWN . WE DONT LIKE IT WHEN THE LIBS TWIST THE CRAP OUT OF A STORY TIO FIT THERE NEEDS AN ID LIKE TO THINK WERE BETTER THAN THEM. THE TRAVON MARTIN STORY COMES TO MIND MOST OF THE CRAP THAT WAS SPREAD WAS WITH OUT FACTS AN STIRRED BY THE FAR LEFT FEEDING ON LIBERAL MEDIAS MIS REPERSENTING OF THE ACTUAL STORY

I FEEL WE ALL NEED TO KEEP OUR EYES AN ERS OPEN AS WELL AS OUR MINDS. I/WE ALL KNOW THEY WANT OUR GUNS IF THEY CAN GET THEM . NO ARGUMENT FROM ME .
    I JUST FEEL NOW IS THE TIME FOR GUN OWNERS TO LOOK WELL BASED AN NOT JUMPING ON EVERY CONSPIERICY TALE THAT COMES DOWN THE ROAD. THE LIBS WANT US TO LOOK LIKE WERE NUTS AN ALL THINK THE WORLD IS COMING TO A END AN WERE ALL TRIGGER HAPPY AN ARE JUST WAITING TO SHOOT A COP OR BE IN A STAND OFF. WE NEED TO REALLY THINK WHEN WE POST ANTI GOVERMENT STUFF. WHATS NEXT THE TERM KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY IS CONSTUED INTO A THREAT ON THE DHS ????? OBAMA HAS DECARED HE WILL DO ANY HTING HE CAN LEGALY TO REDUCE GUN GRIME IN AMERICAN/ASSULT WEAPONS IMO SPOUTING ANTI GOVERMENT COMMENTS CAN BE RISKY. ITS NOT SO BAD HERE BUT IF YOU LOOK AT SOME OF THE SITES WHO ARE LINKING TOT HE INFO WARS STORY THE COMMENTS ARE CAUSE IMO FOR MUCH CONCERN AN BORDER ON THREATS. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY OF THE GOOD HONEST MEAMBERS HERE GET A KNOCK ON THE DOOR.

THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS CONVERSATION RESPECTFUL AN IF I HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTFULL I APOLIGISE . SORRY FOR CAPS THIS IS OFF A STUPID SMART PHONE.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Being a LEO I can say I do not go to that extent and NOT CHARGE someone, If they had enough to take the paperwork and weapons, then they should have had enough to charge him. If they did charge him they should list the charges to put this to rest as a valid action. Guns "with no markings" There are THOUSANDS of them that are legally here and owned as GRANDFATHERED guns and kits from before the regulations.
    As always the news media will spin it the way they want for the reaction they want.
    HOW DOES THAT WORK ???
    what is the time frame if any that they have to file charges???????? they apparently had a warrant an did a search is there a time frame to press charged or not an at that point if the guns cant be proven bought illegally then will then have to be returned????

I suspect ( mu opinion there now looking at what exact laws he has broken)

for all we know he has been charged there is only two news reports from the one tv station about the case.

so my question is there a time frame after a raid to press charges or can this just be a continuing investigation??????????

I also suspect the DHS has little reason to need or want to share info with the media in a on going investigation . again my opinion. I don't see a real response from DHS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HOW DOES THAT WORK ???
    what is the time frame if any that they have to file charges???????? they apparently had a warrant an did a search is there a time frame to press charged or not an at that point if the guns cant be proven bought illegally then will then have to be returned????

I suspect ( mu opinion there now looking at what exact laws he has broken)

for all we know he has been charged there is only two news reports from the one tv station about the case.

so my question is there a time frame after a raid to press charges or can this just be a continuing investigation??????????

I also suspect the DHS has little reason to need or want to share info with the media in a on going investigation . again my opinion. I don't see a real response from DHS
    That all depends on what was outlined in the search warrant. There could be other "illegal" effects found during the search. It is always a "good practice" to include all that you could want to discover. The courts systems really do not like the "I was looking for X but found a bunch of Y" that looks like "crime fishing". I could see him having a bunch of guns on a C&R book(s) and them taking the books and guns to compare what was bought on a C&R vs his plain old normally bought collection. The part that throws me off is Taxes. The one way they could catch him is if he was buying on a 01/07 FFL and then the guns being "transferred" to his personal collection. That would be him buying tax free on the FFL and being "sold" (Transferred) on a 4473 to himself for his collection. That is 100% legal UNLESS he did not "Sell" them to himself in which he would need to pay sales tax as a retail sale.

We can only "think" what is happening without all the facts.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The one way they could catch him is if he was buying on a 01/07 FFL and then the guns being "transferred" to his personal collection. That would be him buying tax free on the FFL and being "sold" (Transferred) on a 4473 to himself for his collection. That is 100% legal UNLESS he did not "Sell" them to himself in which he would need to pay sales tax as a retail sale.
    WHAT ABOUT NOT PAYING TAXES ON GUNS BROUGHT IN FROM A DIFFWRANT COUNTRY???? LIKE CANADIA???? ALSO IF IS SELLING TO SOME ONE HE WOULD HAVE TO COLLECT TAXES CORRECT??????? WOULD HE NOT ALSO HAVE TO PAY INCOME TAZES ON PROFITS MADE FROM GUN SALES OR ANY SALE FOR THAT MATTER????????????

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    WHAT ABOUT NOT PAYING TAXES ON GUNS BROUGHT IN FROM A DIFFWRANT COUNTRY???? LIKE CANADIA???? ALSO IF IS SELLING TO SOME ONE HE WOULD HAVE TO COLLECT TAXES CORRECT??????? WOULD HE NOT ALSO HAVE TO PAY INCOME TAZES ON PROFITS MADE FROM GUN SALES OR ANY SALE FOR THAT MATTER????????????

As a private citizen you can buy from another country if it is legal to have. HOWEVER if you are a Business you need to register and pay ITAR taxes.

Back to the original post, WHY is homeland security making the bust and not the Locals and ATF?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Back to the original post, WHY is homeland security making the bust and not the Locals and ATF?

ID SUSPECT THAT HE HAS BECOME A PERSON OF INTREST SUSPECTED OF BRINGING IN ILLEAGLE WEAPONS FROM OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN DISRIBUTING THEM .

IF HE WAS MUSULEIM IT WOULD BE NO DIFFERANT. I GUYS THERE TRYING TO SAY THERE RESPONSIABLE FOR STOPPING ARMS FROM BEING DISTRUBETED NOW.

WHY THE ATF IS NOT THE PEOLE IN CHARGE IS A REALLY GOOD QUESTION.

WHAT DUTIES DO THE ATF HAVE THAT THE DHS DONT HAVE ????????

SEEMS LIKE TAX ISSUES WOULD CETIANLY FALL UNDER ATF TYPE DUTIES.

SEEMS LIKE THE DHS CAN DO WAHT EVERY THEY WANT WITH NO ONE TO TELL THEM THEY CANT. ID LIKE TO TO SEE A OUT LINE OF WHAT THEY CAN AN CANT DO.

I HAVE NEVER UNDER STOOD HOW THEY CAN HAVE DO NOIT FLY LISTS WITH NO EXPLINATION OF WHY OR NO RECOURSE TO FINDING OUT WHY?????????? SEEMS THAT IN THE USE THEERE SHOULD HAVE TO BE A COURT DECISION IF THERE GOING TO DENY RIGHTS TO PEOPLE .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

DOES THE ATF HAVE THE ABILTIY TO GO OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN DO INVESTIGSTIONS???????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.