Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It started No charges Homeland steals guns

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default It started No charges Homeland steals guns

He was not charged but they are trying to make up rules about not paying taxes on a collection so that gives the right to STEAL all his guns. Homeland Security IS NOT THE MILITARY, it is THE GOVT.
    Department of Homeland Security Targets Gun Collector | Tea Party
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Won't be long now.Keep yer powder dry.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

And they will sell them to get funds for more raids.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THIUS IS THE SAME GUY IN THE OTHER LINK IT LOOKS LIKE HE WAS SMUGGULING GUNS IN FROM CANADA DIDNT HAVE THEM PROPERLY MARKED . HE IS A DEALER AN IM NOT SURE COLLECTER IS THE CORRECT TERM. HE ALSO HAS ISSUES IN CANIDA WERE HE GUNS STORED THERE AS WELL.

THERE IS LITTEL INOFO ABOUT THIS CASE YET BUT JUMOIONG ON THE BAND WAGON BECASUE EVERY ANTI GOVEREMNT SITE POSTS THE SAEM SLANTED STORY MIGHT NOT BE A WISE MOVE.

IF HE WAS ILLEAGLAY BRINGING IN GUNS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, NOT HAVING CORRECT PAPER WORK , NOT HAVINGTHE GUNS PROPERLY MARKED FOR IMPORT AN LIKELY NOT PAYING TAXES ON THEM IN ANY DIRECTION WE REALLY NEED TO ASK DO WE SUPPORT THIS GUY??????????

AS FAR AS DEPT OF HOME LAND SECURITY BEIGN INVOLVED IF THE GUY WAS NA,MED ACKKKMED AKIM AN WORE A TOWEL AROUND HIS HEAD AN HAD SMUGGLED IN OVER 1500 WEAPONS AN HAD MORE STORED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WE WOULL BE SAYING GOOD JOB DHS.

IF ANY OF THE DHS CLAIMS ARE TRUE FROM A TWO YEAR INVESTIGATION THEN WEE DONT NEED GUYS LIKE THIUS SCREWING IT UO FOR EVERY ONE. THIS IS NOT LIKELY A GUY WO WAS GOING FAACE TO FACE SALES IN A PARKING LOT AN THATS WHY HIS STUFF IS NOT TRANFERED IN THIS IS A GUY POSSABLY/ LIKEY SMUGGULING IN AN SELLIING WEAPONS AN NOT FOLLOWING LAWS. GUYS LIKE HIM HURT GUYS LIKE US.

NOW IF IT TURN OUT HE WAS JSUT SOME GUY WHO BUYS A LOT OF GUNS FACE TO FACE ILL EAT MY WORDS. BUT IF HE IS ILLEGALY BRINGING IN WEAPONS AN SELLING THEM THEN HE NEEDS TO BE PROSICUTED.

YES DHS , ATF , FBI AN ANY THING MR OBAMA CAN BRING DOWN ON GUN OWNERS IS GOING TO HAPPEN THATS WHAT HE SAIUD HE WILL DO.
    MY ADVICE IS FOLLOW THE LAWS DOCUMENT EVERY THING . IF YOUR NOT 922 COMPLIANT BETTER START THINKING ABOUT IT. ITS A LAW AN WHILE THERE ARE VERY FEW IF ANY CASES PROSICUTED THERE LIKELY WILL BE SOON .

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Read this carefully;

''The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.''

In other words the police are not supposed to come in, take all yer shit and inspect for something illegal. If they've come this far to get someone, even if they were clean, don't you think something would show up just to avoid a civil lawsuit?

The very same due process that seems unimportant in certain cases also applies to me and you.

How important will it be then?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
    APPARENTLY THEY HAD CAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE CANIDAIN GOVERMENT . THEY OBVIOUSLY KNEW HE HAD SMUGGLED WEAPONS. HE IS A DEALER AN THEY IF THE ATF HAD BEEN INVOLVED THEY WOULD NOT EVEN NEED A WARRENT TO SEE HIS GUNS AN AUDIT HIS BOOKS

UNLESS IN MISSING SOME THING HERE HE IS NIOT JUST A COLECTOR HE IS A DEALER . IF GANDER MTN WAS SELLING GUNS IMPORTED ILLEAGLEY AN NOT REPORTING SALES . MPROPER;LY LOGING STUFF IN AN OUT AN NOT PAYING TAXES THEY WOULD BE SHUT DOWN HOW IS THIS GUY DIFFERANT??????? .

IF HE IS A DEALER IM NOT SURE HE CAN EVEN HAVE GUNS IN TWO PLACES AS DESCRIBED ( SOME HERE KNOW)

IM NOT PRO ATF OR DHS BUT LETS LOOK AT THIS FOR WHAT IT VERY LIKELY IS A GUN SMUGGLER GOT CAUGHT. EVEN IF ITS ONE GUN HES BROKEN THE LAW.

IF HE WERE DEALIING DRUGS AN HE GOT POPED EVERY ONE WOULD BE SAYING GOOD JOB.

IF IT TURNS OUT HE BOUGHT 1500 GUNS FACE TO FACE FOR A PERSONAL COLLECTION AN IS NOT IN THE BUSSINESS OF SELLING GUNS LISCENSED OR NOT THEN ILL REVERSE MY OPINION.

THE FACT THAT CANADA IS LOOKING AT HIM TELLS ME THESE ARE NOT FACE TO FACE SALES. AN AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU CANT GO TO CANIDA AN BUY GUNS AN JUST BRING THEM BACK ( DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE LAW??????? )

THEY DONT NEED TO FILE CHARGES IMEADITLY . IF HE EVEN SOLD ONE GUN OFF THE BOOKS HES BROKEN THE LAW. (IF HE IS NOT A LISCENCE DEALER HERE SOME ONE CORRECT ME)

WHY THE DHS IS INVOLVED VS THE ATF I CANT TELL YOU.

IF YOU SMUGGLE GUNS DONT DECLARE THEM DONT LOG THEM AN THEN DONT PAY REPORT THE SALES TAX FROM THERE SALE YOUR GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS.

IMO THIS IS FAR FROM JOE BLOW WITH A FEW GUNS GETTING RAIDED FOR NO REASON .

AGIN IF THE FACTS CHANGE ILL EAT CROW.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IN THE LINK BELOW THAT HAS THE ACTUALY NEWS COVERAGE BEFORE INFO WARS AN EVERY OTHER ANTI GOVERMENT PRO GUN FORUM PUT THERE TWIST ON IT . ITS STATED AT LEAST TWICE ADAMS WAS A LISCENSED GUN DEALER . AT THE END IT ALOS SAYS HES BEEN OR BEING INVESTIGATED FOR 80 ILLEAGLE GUNS IN CANADA.
    IMO WHEN PLACES LIKE INFO WARS AN OTHERS DONT POST REPORT THE ENTIRE STORY THERE JUST AS BAD AS THE FAR LEDFT TWISTING THINGS TO FIT THERE VIEWS. THE TRUTH IS I CAN ONLY FIND TWO NEWS REPORTS BOTH DONE BY THE SAME NEWS AGENCY AN IT APPEARS THE ALEX JONES OR SOME OTER PRO GUN ANTI GOV GROUP THEN TOOK THAT STORY EDITED IT TO FIT HERE VIEWS THE LEDT OUT THAT HE IS A LISCENSED GUN DEALER AN OTHER FACTS FROM THE NEW STORY . NON OF IT IS THERE OWN INVESTIGASTION APARENTLY .

ITS BAD ENOUGH THERE GETTING HTRE FSCTS FROM A NEW REPORT BUT THEH THERE EDITING PARTS OUT TO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE JOE BLOW ANTIQUE GUN COLLETOR WAS MINDING HIS OWN BUSSINES AN WAS RAIDED. THERE IS A 50 PAGE AFIDAVID SUPPORTING THE WARRENT APARENTLY .

NOW WE HAVE AT LEAST 25 SITES REGURTATING THE SAME REEDITED NEWS STORY AN GDROANNG ON HOW THIS GUY WAS SCRWED OVER

THE TRUTH IS WE HAVE VERY VERY LIMITED FACTS AN TAKING THE WORD OF INFO WARS . ALEX JONES OR THE TEA PARTY SITE IS AB OUT AS SMART AS QUOTING OPRA DR PHIL ROSIE OR MICKY MOUSE.

HERE IS LINK WITH A VIDEO IN IT THE VIDEO IS NOT HE SAME AS THE STROY THATS NOW POSTED ON ABOUT 50 SITES. IF WERE GOING TO DISCUSS THIS CRAP WE AS RESPONSIABLE GUN OWNERS AT LEAST NEED TO DO A LITTLE OF OUR OWN RESEARCH ! TRUSING THE FAR RIGHT IS AS DUMB AS TRUSING THE FAR LEFT THERE BOTH FAR OUT.

LINK
    Prison Planet.com Department of Homeland Security Targets Gun Collector

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Pryotex..

Homeland security answers too no one. Nobody.
    I am on the "Almost do not fly list." They will let me on the airplane, but I have to get questioned for 30 minutes, before they let me on..
    Calls too relative from L.O.s, Attorney Generals office, even a to be unnamed well known politician, who my cousin works with and is best friends with..
    "Tim they will not tell us, we tried asking as to why you are on the list."
    I see them as over and above Law Enforcement. Nappies private gestapo.
    Our borders are wide open. WIDE OPEN.. If they are Homeland Security, then why are they not down their stopping a possible rag head, who might be bringing in an atomic bomb? Why waste money on me at the airport? Hell I am old, trouble walking, my right arm barley works. What the hell am I going to do, bite a stewardess?
    L.O.s from a dozen or more states have sent Nappie letters.
    "We will not enforce illegal gun confiscation laws."
    Moab Times-Independent - Utah sheriffs oppose gun confiscation in letter to Obama
    1930s Germany.. hitwit started his S.S.. His youth corps.
    No one asked questions. First thing hitwit did was get rid of any opposition, including L.O.s who he did not trust.
    Now Nappie. Homeland Security, Obama's Youth Corps?
    Something is wrong here.. We might want to wake up and start asking questions.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I'm all for waking up and asking questions. It's just we need to ask the questions and not rely on left wing or right wing media to make up our minds.

In this particular thread we're trusting the far right wing crowd to take a far left wing media report and make sense of it. this same twisted story is now being spread around the internet on at least 100 different sites as somehow being the truth. this is now making every gun owner on the internet look like an idiot for following this as fact .

Sometimes I think many of these far right wing sites are just a ploy to pull the idiots out of the woodwork. how many anti government people now start making threats making claims and making unusual statements that will trigger a investigation from authorities ?

On other sites and forums I have read some really stupid outrageous comments after people I have read this story. I would not be surprised if some of those people get investigated and for good reason.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

So far, you have probably typed the most words about this story. The majority of them are fabricated.

Pure speculation based upon absolutely no confirm-able information.

Might be best to just wait and see what happens.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.