Thread: Libtards celebrate Chris Kyles death!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Libtards celebrate Chris Kyles death!

"NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now that is just beyond weird-- i knew those people were screwy --but this takes the cake!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Just shows you how sick some of these people are in our country.. and how against the military many people are also.. PTSD.. is a big problem I've seen other guys SNAP after coming home.. killing girlfriends and themselves.. very sad.. B2B

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Those Commocrat have really twisted minds. They all should be sent to live in Iran for a few years to help them get their heads out of their rear ends.

Feedback Score

Liberals and progressives are probably the most hateful people in the world.

Feedback Score

I must be the MOST luckiest bastard in the world. I spent 26 months on the 10th parallel and in the last 40 years I haven't had so much as a bad dream. Like I said, one lucky SOB.
    As for you gentlemen that find peace eluding them, I'm truly sorry. No matter what dance we went to, we went with honor. All we did was what our country asked and in some cases, what our familyies' history demanded.
    Please, don't let there be any survivors' guilt or anything else that would stop you from having a good life. You, of all people, deserve it.
    There is help to be had. You might wish to be selective in who you put your faith, but help is there.
    WE NEED GOOD PEOPLE TO SURVIVE.
    Be well, Brothers. Hunter

Feedback Score

Wow I'm kind of surprised they haven't used this as a push for gun control. pretty picky and choosey if you ask me.

This whole thing seems fishy anyway.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

F*cking sick!!! I wish those Libtards ill Karma themselves. I hope they experience violence of historic proportions, and there is no Military or Law Enforcement or "good guy with a gun" to save them. I wouldn't piss on them to put them out if they were on fire.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.