Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Police Rampage Destroys Iraq Vet's Home Over Guns

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

What realy pissed my off is as a vet you are always told about this new hot line to call if you need to talk to someone. the number is on keychanges stress balls rubber bracletts frigmagnets all kinds of crap. I have read about this same think three or four times now vet calls the line and the help line calls the cops vets home get f*(ked up all of his wheapons get taken VET gets F#$k!!!
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score

If you can't dazzle with brilliance then baffle them with bull shit - “exigent circumstances” to cover for this oversight.'' Despicable is perfect description.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Hey Tanvil,....THERE ARE NO GOOD COPS. OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE FIXED IT. THEY'RE THE SAME AS THE TRASHTHEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN RID OF.
    ANY QUESTIONS?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default True konnrue..

Quote Originally Posted by konrue66 View Post
    What realy pissed my off is as a vet you are always told about this new hot line to call if you need to talk to someone. the number is on keychanges stress balls rubber bracletts frigmagnets all kinds of crap. I have read about this same think three or four times now vet calls the line and the help line calls the cops vets home get f*(ked up all of his wheapons get taken VET gets F#$k!!!
    Well yes and no.. Call your local V.A.. Your chances of a live person picking up the phone are one in a million.. You will get a recording..
    - Hello, welcome to the V.A..
    - If you feel like harming yourself, hang up and dial 911..
    - If you know your party's extension, please dial it now.
    - Otherwise stand by and an operator will take your call..
    If this Man contacted the V.A. and got someone to answer. One wrong word or misinterpretation by the person answering the phone. Whoops, 911 time.
    The crisis line your mentioning, is to set up an appointment to come in for help and talk with a therapist.
    If Joe the operator thinks their is a problem, he will dial 911 in a heartbeat.
    Once Joe calls 911, the caller is no longer part of the conversation..
    The Calvary is on the way.. No choice.. Joe is off too his next call.
    The V.A. does not have time to play. I do not know how this Man sounded to Joe, or what he said..
    But any threats or misinterpretation by Joe the operator. 911 time..
    Joe could give a flying damn if you can not sleep, payday is Friday..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Hey Tanvil,....THERE ARE NO GOOD COPS. OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE FIXED IT. THEY'RE THE SAME AS THE TRASHTHEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN RID OF.
    ANY QUESTIONS?
    Hunter
    Yes their are good L.O.s Lots of them.. One mistake by one, does not make them all bad.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Cops are brainless morons .... Not here to serve to protect .... its to harms and protect their lies ..

I wouldnt be surprised if this is going to happen once Obumer gets his way ...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Now some years ago I would have agreed with those of you that say all leo's are rotten. We had lots of corruption in the PD and County (boys on the tracks,etc). My dope head brother used to get high with the prosecuting attorney! They ran rough shod over this part of the country. Now days those guys are gone for the most part. The newer crop of leo's here are mostly young guys, professional, courteous, and seem like they dont have an axe to grind. I know many of them personally, and can vouch for their integrety. I'm sure theres some bad ones still around here. I cant say how it is in the rest of the state.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Not a good idea to call hot lines IMHO. G Gordon Liddy had a caller years ago that had the same thing happen to her. Hot line person called police and they forcibly took her to psychatric ward for observation.

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

This is another proof that when you get sent to Iraq or any other country outside USA to defend the constitution, that you are actually not there to protect the constitution but to fight for international bankers. While the constitution gets abused and not respected in USA by local law enforcement. So ask yourself why serve military then, for who and for what? It sertanly is not for constitution

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Interesting Tommo..

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Not a good idea to call hot lines IMHO. G Gordon Liddy had a caller years ago that had the same thing happen to her. Hot line person called police and they forcibly took her to psychatric ward for observation.
    Liddy is one tough hombre. On a radio talk show..
    "Mr. Liddy, as a convicted felon you are not allowed to own weapons, how do you feel about that?"
    Hell I don't care, my wife owns 30 weapons.
    Sounds like someone was listening. Now his wife can not own weapons either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.