Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Police Rampage Destroys Iraq Vet's Home Over Guns

Feedback Score

Default Police Rampage Destroys Iraq Vet's Home Over Guns

It seems a little dated, but pretty believable:

MILLER: SWAT rampage destroys Iraq vet's home over guns - Washington Times

I wonder if they were the kind of guns that load themselves and shoot at innocent people?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Where are the 911 tapes? Not saying none of this is true but there will be recordings. it doesn't help that they found guns and stuff in the house just like the 911 operator said.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The tapes will never be found.

It doesn't much matter though.

“Then the cop said to me, ‘I don’t have time to play this constitutional bullshit with you. We’re going to break your door in, and you’re going to have to pay for a new door.’”

The police are not supposed to enter a dwelling with out a search warrant or consent or probable cause.

They had none of the above.

When law enforcement considers due process to be constitutional bullshit, you are living behind enemy lines.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So is it a fact that there are no 911 recording?

I have never heard were the 911 recordings could not be used as evidence 1 way or the other or were they have never been kept. I have always been under the impression that they can be public record if they are involved in a court case as well.

I'm not saying the story is BS I'm a really asking some honest simple questions here.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    The tapes will never be found.

It doesn't much matter though.

“Then the cop said to me, ‘I don’t have time to play this constitutional bullshit with you. We’re going to break your door in, and you’re going to have to pay for a new door.’”

The police are not supposed to enter a dwelling with out a search warrant or consent or probable cause.

They had none of the above.

When law enforcement considers due process to be constitutional bullshit, you are living behind enemy lines.
    Hell it seems like no one but us care about Constitutional Rights anymore.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

After reading the link to the first story I see that he was found innocent and actually got his guns back. I also now I understand that it was the suicide hotline counselor that said he had a gun.

I apologize for not getting all the facts before I commented. this all happened 2 or 3 years ago.

I also see where he became frustrated with the suicide hotline counselor and said this was a mistake to call and hung up sounds like he was pretty frustrated and that perhaps that conversation was pretty heated. you would think that a VA suicide hotline would record incoming calls?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I pray that the good police will work hard take their departments back.
    They have clearly been over thrown by criminals.

These guys disrupted this guys life unlawfully and then lied there asses off about it. Even to the extent of creating a disinformation collage that would have 'domestic terrorist' implications to the sheeple people.

Despicable.

In other words they attempted to destroy his life and imprison him, as a direct result of him reaching out and seeking help.

''In the light of day, the department realized its case was jeopardized by the lack of a warrant. So it came up with a story of “exigent circumstances” to cover for this oversight.''

''Sgt. Corrigan's attorney unraveled the scheme before trial, and the D.C. Office of the Attorney General was forced in May to drop all ten misdemeanor charges against the defendant.''

Read more: MILLER: Cover up in D.C.'s arrest of Iraq vet - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yea this is sounding like a lot of things gone wrong an the cops really overstepping.

I did a little searching as well an it looks like the guy was shafted. the fact he got his guns back is surprise . even if the search was bad I have never heard of person getting back illeagle property.

I get so sick of hearing about cops always in the wrong it would be nice to hear a few stories were they hd there shit together.

We have a Madison Wi PO hwo shot an killed a drunk kid while he was fighting with a buddy in the front yard an it seems that a lot was swept under the rug an now there is out cry an the cop is now off work an there are all thes unrelated investigstions poping up that he will get fired for maybe. years ago a leo here got caught pissing in a homelss mans beer an kept his job. made me sick .

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

At best, they always seem to get " Paid leave" If anything
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

At best, they always seem to get " Paid leave" If anything
    THE COP HERE ACTUALY GOT OVER $1000N IN OVERTIME BECAUSE EVERY TIME THE GOT CALLED IN TO ANSWER QUESTIONS HE GOT PAID 4HOUR MINUMM OR SOME THING LIKE THAT IN OT. YOU GOT TO LOVE IT.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.