Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drone attacks on Americans

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Drone attacks on Americans

Take a Rare Look at How Obama Decides to Send Drones to Kill Americans - Yahoo! News

The article above should bring images of Big Brother and 1999 to mind. It looks to be time to lead double lives, like those who lived behind the Iron Curtain. Attitudes, such as those discussed concerning Second Ammendment rights and its meaning, may be constituted as threats against America by someone in authority. Since the CIA is running the drone business, it is their determination which matters. All of this is void of "due process".

Time to speak publically of only blue sky and roses.

buckmeister

Feedback Score

I was hearing something about similar to this on MPR news this Morning ... That it will att ack anyone the te rror ist groups no matter if you are a US C it izen or Not

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

What it specifically says is that they can target Al-Queda members w/o due process. And only "over there". Need to check the facts here folks
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up, HC. Though the article did not mention it, the referenced white paper does define the locale as "foreign" in the first few lines. It still remains sobering and could easily be viewed as a step in the direction illuded to in the article. It is a disturbing look inside the thinking of those viewed as protectors. I was taught we are a nation of laws; extending same outside our borders. Wars are begun in the name of spreading those principles held dear; yet in this example, we see an overt dismisal of those same principles.

buckmeister

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

What it specifically says is that they can target Al-Queda members w/o due process. And only "over there". Need to check the facts here folks
    yeap that what its about.

as I understand it they are now allowed to kill ametican citizens if those citizens are meambers of a enemy at war against the USA.

IN OTHER WORDS DONT PUT A TOWEL ON YOUR HEAD AN GO TO AFGANMASTAIN AN BE A ALCADIA MEAMBER AN TRY TO KILL FELLOW AMERICANS.

WERE I START TO WORRY IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AMERICAN GROUPS SAY WE DONT AGREE WITH THE COVERMENT AN TAKE A STAND. ITS A STRETCH BUT CAN WE SEE THE NRA BEING THE NEXT ALQUADI IN THE GOVERMENTS EYES??????????

FOR NOW I THINK IF YOUR OVER THERE HELPING AQIDIA AN YOUR FIGHTING WITHTHEM YOU ARE FAIR GAME ASFAR AS IM CONCERNED YOU GAVE UP CITIZENSHIP WHEN YOU LEFT. ITS A SLIPPERY SLOPE IMO

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

wow how fast could king hussien turn this around, this technology is already spying on us, if you don't think they won't us this technology on us you, are almost as brain washed as the kings supporters

wake up folks, we have met the enemy and he is us
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    We let the vermin into our country. They take us for all they can-with Govt assisantance I might add. Then go out of the country for Jihadist training-I've read they are training here as well. I have no problem killing the scum. I DO have a problem with the Govt flying drones over US!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Don't kid yourselves folks,, all it will take is a stroke of a pen to unleash the drones in this country. All some politician that feels threatened by some group,, yes even those pushing to keep our Constitutional rights,,,, ie,,,,,,, US,, we the people

All they have to do is sign a document and you and yours will be subject to attack too. Don't think it can't happen here in this country,, we already see how things are trending for our rights and the illegal methods and enacting of illegal laws there already using to control us a a people.

Don't think for one moment that if yomamma feels threatened that it can't happen in this country.

It's time to build our own drones,, and this can be done very simply, a R/C kit a semi auto ak or ar platform,,, even a 10/22 could be used with a go pro type camera with a transmitter and your in business. I've already done some research and it would take less than 2K to make an operational jet powered drone to combat anything the gov has in it's arsenal. One large enough to carry a weapons system would be to small and fast for the drones we have now to detect or combat. Go to any R/C fly in and you'll be amassed what's out there. Some of the jet models are super fast and crazy aerobatic. Way to fast and maneuverable for anything the gov now has to combat in any meaningful way.

It may sound kinda like "tin foil hat" type stuff , but I for one have little doubt that the current administration would consider such a thing,, or anything,, to be able to stay in power if it felt threatened. If there willing to take our rights away I have little doubt they willing to take our lives too,, I fear they'll do anything to stay in power. Including watching what goes on here or anywhere else on the net.

If We don't stand up now against what's going on with this government,,,we'll all be marching the "goose step" before ya know it.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

It amazes me that there are still people who refuse to acknowledge the danger that they face for their very survival.

Actually, this is the stated goal. Murdering Americans who refuse to comply was blue- printed by the weather ubderground many years ago..

Those who would not be indoctrinated would be exterminated. Do I remember a quoted number of about 25,000 or was it million? iirc, I can dig it up for you if you like.

Those nice folks are now running your country guys.

En mass.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Facts;

Thanks to the infiltration of the US 'education' system, the centers may be unnecessary.

Another generation or two later there may not be anymore of the evil capitalists.

Larry Grathwohl infiltrated these marxists on behalf of the fbi and sounded the alarm years ago.

Here's the part of the interview that Fox forgot to air.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.