Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Military Firing on Civilians

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

this has been in the back of my mind as well. my rationalization was pretty simple.

the fact that there has been a shift to PMC's (private military contractors) is not accidental. in a nutshell they are paid and will generally do what their "employer" instructs. nice way to avoid those pesky servicemen/women with ideals who may see certain orders as an affront to the constitution.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i hear Obummer is working on the gorge washington speech "don't shoot till you see the WHITES!"--LOL

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Well remember Obama's speech about "needing a civilian security force just as large and well funded as the military". They would not be made up of honorable men and women who are capable of rational thought. They would be (and are via DHS/TSA/etc..) made up of mindless drones (people not aircraft) who will do whatever they are asked, because they want the paycheck or retirement, or some type of special priveleges. I think they will continue to hire out of the inner city, the ghettos, etc.... and pay them well to be ruthless. Obama's Army would be loyal to HIM, not to the country or it's citizens, or it's Constitution. Just my 2 cents.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.