Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is Wild. Arrows Combined With Bullets

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default This is Wild. Arrows Combined With Bullets

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

Ummm... Yes... Sign me up right now. I got a wild pig up in Okeechobee next month with my name on it.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmm im not sure this is a new idea. seems like I recall reading about some one doing that years ago in one of my grandfathers old archery mags. I know I have heard the idea discussed. I think there is also a spear like that for use on fish or wales or some thing. I also think there were some explosive arrow tips designed at one point .

so would that be classifed as a fire arm????? likely its got a barrel an firing pin an uses a regular 38 round . do these need to be registered as a fire arm??????? it makes my brain hurt thinking of all the miss uses for crime. want a gun shot 200 yards away lob a arrow down the street, it shoots a bullet it must be a fire arm???????

hmmmmmm so you miss you target the the arrow flies 200 yards an then sends a pistol round who knows were or into what an at what direction . there are a few safety concerns id have ricochets might be scary .

a 38 or 357 round is already heavy the bullet alone is around 150 grains an then you got the shell an powder an the barrel .pin an rubber thingy so im guessing this thing weighs around 400 + grains ?????? that's going to really knock the crap out of shooting any thing long range its also going to require some heavy arrows.

might be a blast ( no pun ) on carp if it don't go off when it hits the water . LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmm pre order $40 for 6 arrow heads . don't look like its considered a fire arm I don't se how its not ??????

some states already have laws against exploding arrow tips an stuff like that for hunting . hmmm again

Bow Mag - Website of racembac!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The problem is that you can't use "exploding tips" for most of your mainstream archery hunting. Which I'm sure this would qualify as such. No deer hunting etc. So hog hunting and other "varmint" hunting would be all you could use it for.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What the hell?
    I see, they put a divers shark Bang-stick head on an arrow. Kinda nutty.
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I see, they put a divers shark Bang-stick head on an arrow. Kinda nutty
    THATS THE FISH STICK I WAS THINKING ABOUT . LOL I KNOW I READ ABOUT A SIMUALR ARCHERY SET YEARS AGO LIKELY AROUND 1975 MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GERNADE TYPE DEAL BUT I RECALL THERE BEING A FIRING PIN A PRIMER

THOSE THINGS WOULD BE GREAT ON SQUARLES . MAYBE THEY SHOULD MAKE A 500 S&W VERSION OR A 45-70 HMM MAYBE ILL TAKE THE BOW OUT TO SOUTH DAKOTA THIS SPRING ON THE ANUAL VARMINT HUNTING TRIP TRY THEM ON PRAIRE DOGS LOL

STILL DONT SEE HOW ITS NOT A FIRE ARM IT FIRES A PROJECTILE

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THESE GUYS MAKE A 500 S&W AN A 410 ALSO BANG STICK.

Custom Bang Sticks

ALSO MAKE A HOG STICK SHARK STICK AN GATOR STICK.

HMMM I SEE ALL KINDS OF IDEAS. I ALWAYS WANTED TO HUNT WHITE TAIL WITH A SPEAR LOL.

THE LAWS HERE DICTATE BAREL LENGTH THEY NEVER SAY WHAT END OF THE BARREL THE ROUND HAS TO BE CHAMBERED IN . SO DO YOU THINK WELL OFFICER I JUST THROW MY GUN AT THE DEER AN WHEN THE BARREL HITS IT IT GOES OFF, WILL FLY ??????????????

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I like that.. Gator hunters down here were using shotgun rounds in their bang sticks.
    Processors were refusing to process, as the pellets were tearing up their saws.
    So everyone switched to rifle or pistol rounds.
    I see that as a great idea for people who would like to bow hunt, but cannot due to disabilities.
    My right arm is all boogerd up. But with those arrows, I could use a much lighter bow and still get the job done.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

These have been around in some form or another for many years. I'd discussed them with one of the local wardens years ago,, and at least around here it would be considered a firearm as far as bow hunting goes. At least can't be used during "Bow Season" according to the powers that be. And iffy for bow fishing in some areas,, here it's legal to shoot fish, so not an issue here, other places,,,, who knows??

I've made some up in the past from brass tubing and found them to be less than useful for most things,, range is limited, power is limited and there good for one shot. In fact they can be down right dangerous,, I had one come zinging straight back at me before,,,,, NOT GOOD !!!!! It's not the "better mouse trap" they make it out to be. And in some areas it could be considered to be a destructive device,, by the letter of the law,,,,so be careful till there classified one way or the other.

There nothing more than a mini "bang stick",, just launched from a bow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.