Thread: Group buy on AR lowers..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Group buy on AR lowers..

Uh nope.. Just got off the phone with "Tactical Machine."
    Was 40,000 back ordered on lowers.. Not anymore..
    100,000... One hundred thousand... Can not take anymore orders..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Probably going to DHS so we can't have them.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep back ordered so the government can buy um all up and give the to mexican drug lords--

man i feel safe now!

Feedback Score

Same thing happened back in the '70s when Ruger brought out the Mini-14. The only people that were getting them was Uniformed Working Welfare, (LEO). I got mine 14 months after I paid for it.
    Didn't matter, I had my three M-1 carbines to see me through.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well ok, here is what they should do then.
    Go public, issue stock in the company, buy one of those huge shuttered car plants in the mid-west, buy more cnc machines, hire some retired auto workers with machining skills...Profit!
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMM AN WHAT MOST OF THESE GUYS BUING JUST LOWERS DONT RELIZE IS IF THERE IS A LAW CHANGE THAT LOWERE WILL NOT BE REGISERABLE AS ASSULT WEAPON AS IT CAN BE A BOLT ACTION. PUMP, MUZZEL LOADER OR ANY THING YOU WANT. MANY ARE BUING THE RECIVER THINKNG WORST COMES TO WORST I CNA BUILD LIT AFTER ITS GRAND FATHERED IN . IMO THIS IS WRONG!!!! YOU DONT HAVE A ASSULT RIFLE TO REGISTER YOU HAVE A GUN RECIVER THAT CAN BE ANYHTING. AN IF YO TRY TO BUILD A ASSULAT TYLE RIFLE ON IT AFTER A LAW PASSES YOU WILL LIKELY BE CONSRUTING AN ILLAEAGE FORE ARM.

IMO IF YOUR BUYING A RECIVER YOU BETTER HAVEA UPPER TO PUT ON IT .

NOW CAN YOU BORROW A UPPER OR USE ONE OFF A DIFFERANT GUN FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES WHO KNOWS BUT THERE DEMS ARE NOT STUPID THIS TIME AROUND.

HAVING THE PARTS TO BUILD A SSULT RIFLE WILL BE ILLEAGEL IF FIENSTIENS BILL PASSES. ITS RIGHT TERE IN WRITTING . SO IF YOU HAVE A BENT AK RECIVER AN A KIT AN IT WAS NIOT REGISTERED AS A ASSULT RIFLE YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE.

IMO THERE MIGHT BE A LOT OF AR LOWER PAPER WEIGHTS IF A LAW PASSES. IMO

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default biggun...

The Man who owns TM is an Officer in the Deland Police Dept..
    Factory has all the modern machinery and is as clean as a surgical operating room..
    About 15 miles to my west.. Hell we would walk in tell them we were Vets and they would take the time out of their busy day to sell us a FFL transfer lower.
    Not only that, give us a discount for being Vets.. Plus put the whole lower together for us for free.
    They do not need a bigger factory, they are having trouble getting materials to build.
    I am sure they know the score on the new laws.. But they can not control that.
    Hell if me and the Vet crew went over there, I am sure they would take care of us. But I do not want to bother them.
    I tossed all my guns in the canal.. Guns are bad, guns hurt people.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Its good there are still good companys left who value those who served.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I ALSO DOBT THAT MOST OF THE AR RECIVER MAKERS ARE SELLING TO THE GOVERMENT . THOSE MAKERS HAVE CONTRACTS AN HAVE PAID OFF THE POLITICANS TO GET THOSE CONTRACTS.

I SERIOUSLY DOBT YOUR GOING TO SEE THE REST OF THE HUNDERED OR SO AR RECIVER MAKERS SELLING TO THE GOVERMENT . POSSABLY TO LAW ENFRCEMTN BUT EVEN THEN THEY USUALY BUY FROM THE BIG NAMES.

NOPE ALL THE SALES NOW ARE GOING TO JOE BLOW WHO WANTS HIS BEFORE THERE OUT LAWED .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.