Gunco Forums banner

Can this be real?

696 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Black Blade 
#1 ·
#2 ·
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
It was just featured on the 11:00 news. They actually said that the Sara Palin doll was their most popular one.
The only bumper sticker I ever put on a car was after Palin lost and it was right across my tire cover. It said 'DON'T BLAME ME. I VOTED FOR THE BROAD'
Moose hunter or not, I'd do it.
Hunter

#4 · (Edited)
That is friggen awesome.. I am going to grab a few before the politically correct pull them off the market.
Sold my 6 Chia Pet Nappy heads for a grand each when they pulled them..

#7 ·
Re chia obama

That is friggen awesome.. I am going to grab a few before the politically correct pull them off the market.
Sold my 6 Chia Pet Nappy heads for a grand each when they pulled them..
They still sell them here in washington state , How eve I have better thing s to do with my money than pyurchase anything that is a commemortive anything with his mane on it . the only thisng I would purchase is a ticket to Obams Inpeachement proceedings!...Doc

#6 ·
Nah j4

Read the top.. "The last American toy company." I just ordered a hundred of them..
"Their operators are standing by. Please wait for the next available sales person."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.