Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: MAN HUNT FOR KILLER EX COP.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Since the cops are lighting up old ladies in a truck that is nowhere near the description of his vehicle, the guy will never make it into custody alive. They want him dead, ASAP. Why, self preservation comes to mind, or a coverup if some of what he was saying in his statement was true. ??????

Feedback Score

Films @ 11...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default DucatiSS

Not just those two women, every home that was hit in the process..
    Lot of those rounds missed the truck.. God I wish they hit my house..
    "Hello Coonan Coonan Coonan and O'Brian. I am calling from my cellar. I am afraid to leave my house.. I have splitting head aches, nightmares, can not eat. Just heave the cash down the cellar, no checks."
    This guy is sharp, nuts but sharp..
    -Leaving his badge and items at the airport.
    -Truck burns. Probably had a timer in it.. They lost his trail. Hell it was probably two weeks old, he be gone..
    This guy is getting help.. Would bet he is no "Survivor Man." He aint up in Big Bear, hell he would last 2 days in that cold and snow.
    Probably at King Shabzzes house watching T.V..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Bet when that dude turn up...

LAPD will mark him terminated.
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wpage View Post

Hell yah.. Look at the blue truck..
    "I surrender." Yeah right, good luck..
    Suspect riddled with 700 rounds, film at 11.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMM HES LIKELY SITTING ON A PORCH IN ATLANTA IN PLAIN SIGHT OR MAYBE HE FLEED TO MEXICO WERE HE PLANS ON ASSUMING A HISPANIC NAME AN SNEAKING BACK INTO HE UNITED STATES WERE HE WILL BEVER BE ARRESTED OR LOOKED AT AN GET FREE STUFF. IF I WAS GOING HIDDING ID TRY TO LOOK LIKE AN ILLEAGE ALLIEN WITH A OBAMA DECAL ON MY HOOOPDEE. YOU WOULD BE HOME FREE

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpage View Post

They have to terminate him, he knows to much.. They want this guy dead..
    This whole mess started when he turned on a fellow officer, who he alleged kicked a disabled man in the stomach..
    He went to trial and they fired him for allegedly lying. Now they want a re-trial..
    Last thing they want is this guy there.. It will open up a whole can of worms.
    Dead men do not talk..

"Dorner wrote in his manifesto that he was forced to turn to violence because the culture of racism, brutality, corruption and cover-up continues at the LAPD. He claims he was kicked off the force after he complained about a training officer kicking a mentally ill suspect

LA cops stalked by suspect -- and a brutal past - CNN.com

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default And another one shot at kernel..

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Since the cops are lighting up old ladies in a truck that is nowhere near the description of his vehicle, the guy will never make it into custody alive. They want him dead, ASAP. Why, self preservation comes to mind, or a coverup if some of what he was saying in his statement was true. ??????
    And another one a few days ago kernel..

Redondo Beach man, shot at by police in Christopher Dorner manhunt, calls Torrance officers 'reckless'

Read more: Redondo Beach man, shot at by police in Christopher Dorner manhunt, calls Torrance officers 'reckless' - Whittier Daily News Redondo Beach man, shot at by police in Christopher Dorner manhunt, calls Torrance officers 'reckless' - Whittier Daily News

He was stopped by a Police Officer and questioned.. Early morning, he was going surfing before work..
    Officer polite, questions and tells him to have a nice day.. Oh he was about to have a nice day..
    A mile down the road Police smash into his vehicle. His airbag goes off. Not being able to see the man, solution. Open fire..
    Police Chief calls the poor guy and offers him a rental car and to pay all his medical bills..
    He is now referring all calls too his lawyers.. If they keep randomly shooting at innocent citizens.. L.A. will go broke with the lawsuits.
    Rumor has it, bullet proof auto glass companies are working 24/7.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

As a mid 50's white male with a full head of hair, I thought I was safe from mistaken identity. I guess not with the LAPD around. I need to start checking my 6 twice as often now.

If they confuse 2 Hispanic women as a 270lb bald black man, I guess I could pass as a dead ringer for him.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

So far it's an even tie for shootings.

Lone wolf with vendetta mission; 3

State sponsored cartel members; 3

Any one within 100 miles of those thugs should be dressed in their best, body armor.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.