Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: MAN HUNT FOR KILLER EX COP.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea it is beginning to sound like one of those old "dirty harry" movies --where all the cops are dirty and pick out the lone wolf cop for a scapegoat.

i bet they plant some al-quaida stuff on the body---

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Notice none of the state owned propaganda ministers have mentioned the fact that he's a fan of the kenyan and fineSTEIN?

He's one of their creations, then again, so is al-ciada.

If he was a Constitutionalist the slant would be very different.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They've now authorized use of drones for Dorner. First person targeted on US soil. This will set a precedent, watch.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Boy after reading his uncensored manifesto, it's obvious why they are shooting at anything that moves. They are scared to death of both him, as well as the truth getting out. I believe his story of what happened with the officer kicking the disabled person numerous times, and then he gets screwed because he crossed "the thin blue line". It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Tbob, were you serious about the drone??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If I read the manifesto and new articles correctly. His training officer was a woman. I believe that is part of his hatred for lesbians, she may have been attracted to other women.

Feedback Score

Yes, TBob is quite serious. Only thing is, I haven't seen whether or not the drones are armed or not. Methinks maybe they are not, but MSM is simply being overly dramatic with their headlines...

Christopher Dorner is first drone target on U.S. soil

Are Drones Being Used to Hunt Accused Calif. Cop-Killer — the ‘First Human Target’ on U.S. Soil? | Video | TheBlaze.com

If they are armed, dude is dead no matter if he truly gives himself up or not.

Feedback Score

This is all very interesting...

Now a million $$ reward. For that price his relatives will turn him in!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Man if there armed then this is a real change in American justice. I doubt they are . Im not sure a unmanned drone is any worse than a manned plane looking for a criminal . however if they start shootng from them then look out. he is innocent until proven guilty an that's how it better stay . you start shooting at suspects who are not shooting back an there will be hell to pay .

Fugitive alleged LAPD-killer is first drone target on U.S. soil
    18 hrs ago

It's official: The drone war has come home to America. Wanted fugitive Christopher Dorner, the homicidal former cop currently at war with the LAPD, has become the first known human target for airborne drones on U.S. soil. Their use was confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed the government's fear that Dorner will make a dash for the Mexican border. The fugitive has already killed three people, according to police, and has a $1 million bounty on his head. Dorner, who has military training, is believed to be hiding in the wilderness of California's San Bernardino Mountains, where locating him without air support may be all but impossible. [Source]

Click msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

80,000,000 illeagles come here an may commit crimes an the government spends $50 to try an stop them . a few cops get singled out an the government will spend a billion dollars to hunt him down.

sort of reminds me when jfk jrs plane went down billions were spent to look for it but if your joe blow they might send out a helicopter for a few hours. if there was a family of 6 lost in those woods ready to die from freezing they would not spend the money were drone would be useful.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Seems these bumper stickers are selling out all over Kali:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAN HUNT FOR KILLER EX COP.-dont_shoot_im_not_dorner.jpg  

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.