Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: MAN HUNT FOR KILLER EX COP.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I gotta say, for all the so called training this guy supposedly had his tactics sure do suck.

If it was even him. The medical examiner will say whatever they tell him to. If it wasn't him they will never admit it.

Pull the video footage and send in the death squads.

They forgot to disappear the audio though.

“Alright, we’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” one officer says.

“Copy,” replies another.

“Like we talked about,” the first officer responds.

“The burners are deployed, and we have a fire,” says another officer moments later, before the police dispatcher repeats the statement.

Within minutes of the fire starting, police note that the cabin is “starting to collapse.”

Police are also heard discussing if they are ready to “bring fire”.

“Burners” is police slang for tear gas canisters, which are known to cause fires.

In a separate clip carried by a local news channel, police are heard to say, “Fucking burn this motherfucker,” and “burn that fucking house down.” This audio appears to be from earlier in the siege following the initial shootout between Dorner and cops.

jrs
    Feedback Score

Gotta love due process.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

The wrong guy is in the bodydag.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

looks like the LAPD burned up somebody--

wouldn't it be ironic if the remains turned out to be OJ simpson?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    looks like the LAPD burned up somebody--

wouldn't it be ironic if the remains turned out to be OJ simpson?--LOL!
    Or the 80 year old woman who owned the cabin? Was she in their?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

He got what he had comming to him. Lets say that everything he said in his ramblings from getting in trouble in kindergarden to the LAPD conspiring against him are absolutely true. He killed the daughter and boyfriend of a LAPD officer who had most likely never met dorner. Then he shot two officers in a neighboring town killing one. Then he again shot two sheriffs deputies killing one. If his beef was with LAPD he didn't harm one of it's members and didn't have the balls to kill the person he blamed the most so he went after that guys kids like a chicken shit coward. Is there still corruption?...absolutely in every branch of government. What makes dorner so special? The guy was a nut and wanted to get attention through his tantrum. It's just too bad that the 4+? dead and the half dozen innocent people injured through this incident were ever even harmed.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Well said moleman. Very well said..
    May those Officer R.I.P. and may their families be consoled..
    Good post, thank you Sir..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    He got what he had comming to him.
    I beg to differ, Moleman. He did not get a fair trial, or presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. The LEOs acted as judge, jury and executioner of Dorner. Essentially they went after him from the beginning with a silent, tacit, 'kill on sight' mentality. If this wasn't the case, those two women delivering newspapers wouldn't have been shot. Nor would the man that just cleared a check point have had his vehicle rammed.

It's just too bad that the 4+? dead and the half dozen innocent people injured through this incident were ever even harmed.
    So you're saying it was Dorner that made the police officers shoot those women and ram the vehicle of the man? That they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions since Dorner made them do it?

I suggest you all think about the abuse of power that just occurred in this instance and decide if you want this type of 'law enforcement' to continue in the future.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    I beg to differ, Moleman. He did not get a fair trial, or presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. The LEOs acted as judge, jury and executioner of Dorner. Essentially they went after him from the beginning with a silent, tacit, 'kill on sight' mentality. If this wasn't the case, those two women delivering newspapers wouldn't have been shot. Nor would the man that just cleared a check point have had his vehicle rammed.

So you're saying it was Dorner that made the police officers shoot those women and ram the vehicle of the man? That they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions since Dorner made them do it?

I suggest you all think about the abuse of power that just occurred in this instance and decide if you want this type of 'law enforcement' to continue in the future.
    Are you suggesting that because he didn't get a fair shake 4-5 years ago it was ok for him to go on a killing spree? I agree the idiots who rammed cleared cars in a check point and mistook two ladies for a man shouldn't have the jobs they currently have.

jrs
    Feedback Score

Are you suggesting that because he didn't get a fair shake 4-5 years ago it was ok for him to go on a killing spree?
    I said nothing about 4-5 years ago. Nor did I say it was okay for him to have allegedly killed anyone.

I'm making the point that in our supposed justice system a person is presumed innocent until proven and found guilty by a jury of peers in a court of law.

Two infamous 'assassins' that their actions were witnessed:

James Earl Ray - had a trial and was sentenced by a court of law.
    Sirhan Sirhan - had a trial and was sentenced by a court of law.

And what about the muslim Major that killed all those people at Ft Hood? He is incarcerated awaiting ----- trial.

You can't have it both ways. Either we are a nation of laws, or we are not.

But since Mr. Obama has decided that he has the ability to determine which American citizens can be be killed without due process, I suppose that 'lawful' authority has been delegated to the law enforcement establishments and they now don't have to worry about apprehending suspects. Just kill'em.
    Last edited by jrs; 02-13-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: reworded sentence
    jrs
    --

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.