Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: MAN HUNT FOR KILLER EX COP.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

yes sir that looked like the keystone cops in action. what i cant square away is this. the cabin scene was an all out spray and pray, they lit up 2 older ladies in a truck and almost did on another truck. seems like over kill for one guy. its almost like they we hell bent on taking him out. there has got to be more to this story. something aint right here. dead men cant testify. i am wondering if the bozo that tossed the grenade didnt use something like WP. not too long after the cabin went up in smoke.

dont even get me started on the shoot out. my 17 and 14 y/o have better trigger and muzzle discipline. the guys behind the truck just seemed to be shooting at nothing. looks very theatrical to me.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya,, the guy behind the truck in the fore ground just poped off one round so he could say he was returning fire I guess and is a hero??? Oh well,,, at any rate,,,,,what a dog and pony show!

That commander should be real proud, if it was my guys backing me up when I humped the 60,, I'd have kicked each one in the ass,,,, personally!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

twa...in case you havent heard it lately, THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!

DITTO TO ANYONE ELSE THAT CARED OR DARED TO SERVE.

i still cnt figure out the guy to the left of the truck. huge asses backpkack and it looks like a LAW. what a tool.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thank You sir,, I always pass that on to all my brothers too,,,

I just did what I was asked to do for the freedoms of the people of Viet Nam,,

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The interview with the folks that owned the cabin kinda concerned me though,,

They said that he told them he didn't want to hurt them , and just wanted to clear his name????? What to hell does that mean??

Are we missing something ,,or,,,, is there more to this story here????? Bet we don't hear that one again, wanna bet?? SWOOSH,,,under the rug!

A couple of things don't add up to me though. Just saying.

Bye the way ,,,, did anyone notice all the sloppy tactics at the beginning and most of the way through that operation BTW??? WTF,,,, I wouldn't have made it a week in Nam that way,,,, good Lord!! spray and pray,,,advance in a line,,,,bunched up,,,,line of fire open from the target when not advancing,,,,,,you got to be kidding me!

Ya got one fucking guy,,trained (maybe),,, use your head! Shoot straight and use proper tactics . They broke every rule in the book. A couple guys engaging from cover that can really shoot, quarantine tango's muzzle blast, and snipe him,,, simple. FUBAR,,, IMO!

And I only looked at the video once and noticed all that, I'm sure I could point out more if I really looked.
    And YES I Have been in combat, no maul ninja chit here brother, I'm talking from experience. For those of you new guys that don't know me.

Fucking amateurs IMO !! Very sloppy. Look closely again if you don't believe me.
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN COMBATE BUT IF THOSE GUYS COULD SEE HIM TO SHOOT THEY WERE WIDE OPEN. NOT SURE WHAT ELSES TO SAY . ALL THT SHOOTNG WTF. IF ITS GOT TO THE POINT WERE THYE HAVE TO SHOT HIM JUST SHOOT A REAL GERNADE IN OR GAS HIS ASS.

HOW COMOIN IS IT OFR SMOKE GERNADES TO CAUSE FIRES???? A HOUSE WAS RAIDED HERE A FEW YEARS AGO AN IT CAUGHT FIRE FROM A SMOKE GERNADE AS WELL.

I FI WAS IN ASHOOT OUT I WOULD NOT BE FUMBELING AROUND PUTTING ON A 50 POUND BACK BACK THAT WOULD NOT ME GET UNDER A TRUCK. IM STILL SCRATHINC MYHEAD WHAT THE HELL WAS IT FULL OF BEER ??????? WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE IN A SHOOT OUT AT A CABIN ??????? HMMMMW ELL GUN AMMO BULLET PROFF VEST . SURE MAYBE HGE WAS HUMPING UP A NOTHER 2000 ROUNDS OF 223 FOR THE GUYS RUNNING OUT .

FOR GUYS WHO THINK THERE NOT GOING TO TURN OVER GUNS IN THE CASE OF A BAN WATCH THIS VIDEO THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE UP AGAINST IF YOU SAY NO.

ID LOVE TO KNOW HOW MANY GUYS WERE SHOOTING. THAT SUSPOECT SURE MUST HAVE LOTS TO SHOOT AT.

I DOINT GET TI IM NO LEO BUT MY THINKIG WOULD HAVE BEEN OK THIS IS OFFICER BIGGUN YOU GOT TWO MINUTES TO COME OUT AS SIT BEHIND MY ROCK OR TREE AN THEN IF HE DONT COME OUT YOU SEND IN GAS AN IF HE DONT COME OUT YOU BLOW THE HOUSE UP . NO NEED FOR 100 TARGETS REUNNNNG AROUND IN CAMOING GEAR TRYING TO GET THREE GUYS BEHIND ONE CAR DOOR OR TREE. I DIONT GET WHY SO MANY GUYS WERE MAKING TARGETS OF THEM SLEVES. WERE THE HELL WAS HE GOING TO GO???????? WHAT WAS THE HURRY ???????? AN WHY WAS THE LAPOD THERE AT ALL AS WELL AS EVERY ONE ELSE THRE. AN FOR CHRITS SAKES YOU HAD A ARMORED VEHICLE TO KNOCK THE HOUS DOWN WY WAS EVERY ONE SHOOTING AN GETTING SHOT. MAKES NO SENCE TO ME. THOSE GUYS DIDNT NEED TO GET SHOT OR DIE .

ID ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE SUSPECT WAS SHOOTING BACK WITH???????

WHEN I GET RICH AN BUY A HIDE OUT ITS GOIG TO HAVE A ESCAPE TUNNEL AN A FIRE EXTINGISHER.

Feedback Score

DAMN, I WAS HOPING HE'D TAKE OUT A COUPLE DOZEN OF THE BAD GUYS AND THEN PULL A 'D.B.COOPER'. DISAPPEAR INTO THE NIGHT AND THE FOG.
    OH WELL, WE ALL HAVE OUR DREAMS
    Hunter

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

King Barky still hasn't commented. The press would rather ask about his favorite color. Plus the D'Jango comparison doesn't wash. Dorner didn't shoot many whites during the rampage, did he?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.