Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Police Under Investigation After Unarmed Couple Killed In Hail Of 140 Bulle

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Cleveland Police Under Investigation After Unarmed Couple Killed In Hail Of 140 Bulle

Cleveland Police Under Investigation After Unarmed Couple Killed In Hail Of 140 Bullets

February 6, 2013

Police are investigating a bizarre case of police panic where 115 police officers may have been involved in a car chase and mass shooting incident where two unarmed individuals were killed in a hail of 140 bullets in Cleveland. Police reports contained erroneous or false information on the scene that led to the deaths.

The car chase in November involved two individuals in a 1979 Chevrolet Malibu. Officers David Siefer and James Hummel were following the Malibu when they reported over the radio that they thought they saw the passenger turn in her seat, get onto her knees and extend both arms toward the rear window as if she was holding a gun. Siefer yelled “He’s pointing the gun. He’s pointing the gun out the back window. Heads up. Heads up. Passenger is pointing a gun out the back window. Everybody be careful.” Siefer later admitted that he never saw a gun.

After the chase, the car eventually pulled into a middle school parking lot. The first shots were reportedly fired by Officer Wilfredo Diaz. He was also the first to the car and found Malissa Williams and Timothy Russell, 43, dead . . . and unarmed. They were found to have drugs in their systems.

The city believes that 115 officers were involved in the either the chase or the shooting or both — that is one-third of the officers on duty that night. Some 13 officers fired their weapons despite that fact that no one had shot at the officers. Officer Michael Brelo reported that he saw “the suspects moving and I could not understand why they are still moving, shooting at us. Even through Iraq, I never fired my weapon. I never have been so afraid in my life.”

Some officers assumed that the firing had started from the car while others thought they saw an officer hit or a report of shots fired.

Police frantically searched for a gun, including bringing in a dive team and search crews along the roads. While there are gunpowder residue in the car and on the two suspects, the large amount of rounds fired into the car could easily explain that positive reading.

A police mechanic also found that the car was in a condition that could easily have produced a backfire sound from the engine.

Cleveland Police Under Investigation After Unarmed Couple Killed In Hail Of 140 Bullets JONATHAN TURLEY

Black Blade: Moral of the story - when driving in Cleveland and you see flashing lights in your rearview mirror ............... run! Run like hell!
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

POLICE CHIEF SAID IT WAS THE WORST CASE OF DOUBLE SUICIDE HE EVER SAW. THERE WILL BE A HOG ROAST ON SATURDAY TO CELEBRATE THE SURVIVAL OF THE BRAVE OFFICERS.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

F'ing murderers.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Remember, only Law Enforcement should have firearms. The average citizen can't be trusted to handle them safely.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Cleveland - the mistake by the lake!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

I thought they were supposed to be protecting people becasue they are the only ones "qualified" to handle firearms.

So asking a LEO buddy of mine (whom I shoot with often) says in his department the officers are only required to qualify with their firearms once a year. My buddy told me that I shoot more in one year than most officers he works with will shoot their entire career. So that means they must be more qualified than me. Even though I am a Combat Marksmanship Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Advanced Combat Trauma qualled, Taken extensive advanced Carbine and Pistol courses with both Military and Private Instructors...

Either way this is a homocide no matter how you cut it. Jumpy Cops with itchy trigger fingers. Maybe they though the people had a dog or something too.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

And some people wonder why the public is losing confidence in law enforcement, and becoming suspicious of them.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cincinnati police say:You run, we shoot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

never fails COVER YOUR ASS! way out of control.and they say we dont need the 2nd amendment!

Feedback Score

BUT...BUT...BUT...THERE'S SO MANY GOOD ONES.
    Brings to mind a line from old westerns, 'the only good Indian.............'
    Hunter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.