Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LaRue Tactical NEWS RELEASE

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    Probably dosen't seem so hollow to a police dept in NY or CA if they are trying to buy equipment ......
    So how about the States that have passed laws opposing new federal anti-2nd Amendment laws? Or County Sheriff's Departments that have said they won't enforce those laws? Again I say it is a hollow statement when they exempt the very federal agencies that will enforce the laws this is supposed to be a statement against. To use a total blanket policy of not selling to local or state agencies other than whatcivilians can legally purchase comes off as a publicity stunt when the feds are exempted.

Frankly my cynicism alarm goes off and wonders if the feds don't make up a HUGE part of their business OR they are afraid of federal sanctions if they refused to sell to them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    So how about the States that have passed laws opposing new federal anti-2nd Amendment laws? Or County Sheriff's Departments that have said they won't enforce those laws? Again I say it is a hollow statement when they exempt the very federal agencies that will enforce the laws this is supposed to be a statement against. To use a total blanket policy of not selling to local or state agencies other than whatcivilians can legally purchase comes off as a publicity stunt when the feds are exempted.

Frankly my cynicism alarm goes off and wonders if the feds don't make up a HUGE part of their business OR they are afraid of federal sanctions if they refused to sell to them.
    I agree and am cynical myself in part in this policy. BUT at the same time i feel that showing support for LaRue in their decision might help to persuade other companys to do the same or more, rather than to just scoff off the idea.

IMO

Feedback Score

LaRue Tactical, well done sir!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MAYBE ALL GUN MAKERS SHOULD REFUSE TO SELL TO THE MILITARY AN POLICE EVER AGAIN . THEN WHAT WOULD THEY DO???????/ ONLY SELL GUNS TO CITIZENS . I WONDER HOW FAR THAT WOULD GO??????????????????

CAN YOU IMAGNE UNCLE SAM BRINGING IN AKS TO EQUIPE OUR TROOPS ????????????????????????????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.