Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default LaRue Tactical NEWS RELEASE

LaRue Tactical NEWS RELEASE

LaRue Tactical

NEWS RELEASE:

02/08/2012 LEANDER, TX.

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

* * This policy does not apply to Military / Federal Agencies * *
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Mr. Blade. Thanks for the post. As I cannot justify spending $3000 for an AR, I did just order a couple of range bags, explaining to them why, and also telling them I would appreciate it if they would do the same to the Feds and the Military, but that holding the states accountable was a good start.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

AHHH, that is so cool. Every supplier should do this.

Make those bastards buy from the likes of Sarco........

Feedback Score

That's pretty cool. I know Leander very well, and know it is a small town that hold pretty traditional values, even if it is next door to Austin.

Good for them!

Feedback Score

Way cool, I like it
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score

Why exempt the Feds and military? I mean aren't the laws coming from the Feds and going to be enforced by the Feds?

Seems kind of like a hollow statement to me.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

good for them wish all manufactures would stand up and do this, ammo companies.. first and foremost just think if all those armed guards had no bullets...to protect those fat cats with... but it's a pipe dream.. I think ronny Barrett did this with the LAPD a few years ago.. in regards to his 50 cal M-82's also... no service on their weapon systems.. because they were pushing the anti 50 laws.. B2B

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Why exempt the Feds and military? I mean aren't the laws coming from the Feds and going to be enforced by the Feds?

Seems kind of like a hollow statement to me.
    Probably dosen't seem so hollow to a police dept in NY or CA if they are trying to buy equipment ......

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Exellent!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Awesome. There has also been a push on Glock to do the same seeing as they are one of the largest suppliers of sidearms to Law Enforcement agencies. I don't know if it has been taken under consideration by Glock, but I know there has been a flow of letters and e-mails to the company.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.