Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Online Concealed Carry Permit Course - Reciprocity with VA & AZ

jrs
    Feedback Score

Default Online Concealed Carry Permit Course - Reciprocity with VA & AZ

Anyone know anything about this outfit?

==============================================

Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience

Hi. My name is Jason Hanson. I'm a former CIA Officer and author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry. I'm also the creator of what I believe is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to take your concealed carry permit training.

My online course fulfills the training requirements for Virginia and Arizona. Combined, these two permits allow you to carry concealed in up to 36 states, which is why people from all over the nation are taking my course. (You can see what they've said about it right here.)

This course consists of a training video that is less than 90 minutes long, and is followed by a simple 20-question quiz. Although 99% of people pass the quiz on their first try, those who don't, get to take the quiz again for free.

Once the video and quiz are completed, you'll be emailed your training certificates for both Virginia and Arizona. In other words, when you register for this course you don't have to pay for two different state's certificates, you pay for Virginia and I include Arizona for free.

If you have any questions, please check out the frequently asked questions page here. If you don't get an answer to your question there, you can contact me here or feel free to call me at 801-512-2545. Also, to better increase your safety, this course includes 8 free gifts including a copy of my book and a free expert witness voucher.

==============================================
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Take a course in person from a reputable trainer, they can be found at any shooting range or ask and you will get refered. online is worst then the ten minute classes they give here in florida at gunshows,

carrying concealed is tricky business, take a basic NRA pistol class offered in every state , this will cover you for Va, Az, Fl right instructor maybe Utah, they are all very easy to get on your own once you have the basic pistol class, get your fingerprints at the local sheriff or police dept and you are good to go with a check to cover the processing fee's
    I have been trained by the best, I would not want you in the same room during a shooting with a person who only had a on-line training course as your only level of training, we would both go to jail. even without me being there, when you get arrested and you will, and you tell them this is your training you will not make bail

heck florida only requires a basic hunter safety course or military discharge and/or NRA pistol class

do this right
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Take a course in person from a reputable trainer, they can be found at any shooting range or ask and you will get refered. online is worst then the ten minute classes they give here in florida at gunshows,

carrying concealed is tricky business, take a basic NRA pistol class offered in every state , this will cover you for Va, Az, Fl right instructor maybe Utah, they are all very easy to get on your own once you have the basic pistol class, get your fingerprints at the local sheriff or police dept and you are good to go with a check to cover the processing fee's
    I have been trained by the best, I would not want you in the same room during a shooting with a person who only had a on-line training course as your only level of training, we would both go to jail. even without me being there, when you get arrested and you will, and you tell them this is your training you will not make bail

heck florida only requires a basic hunter safety course or military discharge and/or NRA pistol class

do this right
    Agreed. When taking on a responsibility like carrying a firearm everyday you should definitely not be cutting corners. There are plenty of instructors out there and just about every gun range or gun store offers classes. With so much ability out there to go about getting your CCW permit, further convenience is not needed.

It is kind of cool though. I just wouldn't do it.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

jrs
    Feedback Score

I've been through several courses over the years, Sprat. (original, refreshers, etc) But here in the PRK it's almost impossible to get a CCW. My interest is the out of state permit and reciprocity. Not for use in the PRK, but when traveling, etc.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

then if you have the PROPER Training then you don't need a on-line course, I know Kaliforina its hard to get a permit, I used to carry in Nevada with my res florida permit when they had reciprocity

since you have the proper training just go to the individual states and ask for the applications and submit this proper training you have,
    go here to find the proper agencies
    Handgunlaw.us

I have said it before and I will say it again, continual training is your best friend, the more in person training and instructed range time you have the better.
    joining the Armedcitizensnetwork is even better they offer free DVD tutorials with you memebrship and cover your legal expenses should you get involved in a shooting

I don't like your tone, you asked a question like a noobie cutting corners, if you had this training why ask ???? you should have already known the answer!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

well, a pamphlet from a cracker jack box is probably better training than alot of LEO seem to be getting these days.....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

do not take me wrong i just want you and everyone too understand how serious this is

jrs
    tired may have read the thread wrong, up-date your previously training you took, it should be supplimented with in person training

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

A friend of mine took the online course for out of state concealed in Va. The cost was $39.99 for the online certificate, $100 to the Va State Police, and $20 for the fingerprinting locally.

She did this because of the cost of a class locally. She has been shooting for years, and has carried a gun openly previously. No open carry here, so she needed a concealed permit. Times are tough, and money saved feeds her family.

I see no problem with someone who knows the laws and is skilled in the use of a firearm taking an online course to get their CC.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    do not take me wrong i just want you and everyone too understand how serious this is

I think most people who choose to carry a weapon understand the seriousness. If they don't then they are a fool and shouldn't be allowed to own a weapon in the first place.

IMO most people with a level head and "average" skill with a firearm are plenty qualified. I trust the regular joe citizens that i associate with more than most of the cops i have met when it comes to firearms.

Just my .02 and its worth what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    I think most people who choose to carry a weapon understand the seriousness. If they don't then they are a fool and shouldn't be allowed to own a weapon in the first place.

IMO most people with a level head and "average" skill with a firearm are plenty qualified. I trust the regular joe citizens that i associate with more than most of the cops i have met when it comes to firearms.

Just my .02 and its worth what you paid for it.
    i belong to numerous carry sites, founding member on two, i'm a original commentor from packing.org (the original carry concealed site)
    I disagree most folks are ignorant of the ramifications, you don't follow this subject much, in some states IE:Pa no training is required so, most ninja mall types, just start carrying. your entitled to your opinion, but in my opinion i don't see it your way. the common stock answer is: I can't afford training, my stock answer is you can't afford not too
    on-line training could land you in jail, previous training what does that mean??, i have seen that twice in this thread no one has said what that training is?????
    how do cops come into this???, you shoot is in self defense and you are not trained for the aftermath you could lose everything

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.