Thread: so i am surfing gunbroker.........

Feedback Score

Default so i am surfing gunbroker.........

happened across a FN SCAR in 308, you know the ones that were EVERYWHERE before sandy hook for 2500 bucks. guy has bids up to 3700 and not hit the reserve but he offers a 'generous' buy now with free shipping and no CC fee at 4995.00

then goes on in the add on to description part about a new lower reserve...........almost sounds like he was begging you to buy it from him..........

wonder if he's one of the pathetic fools that paid out the 4500 to a distributor that had one or he has had it and is trying to make a double payday............

Feedback Score

This is why I am taking a step away from private sales for a while because this is the type of guy that walked into the gun stores, bought a ton of stuff they never intended on keeping, and stuck it online at a jacked up pricewith "NIB" blasted all over the add.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

same way on mags--you see the guys trying to sell a $8 USGI mag on GB for $100 ?!!

i could see a few going for $30 maybe--

if you hold out and watch the right vendors you'll see a few mags now and then for retail price + or - a few dollars.

you just have to be patient and be ready to buy when you see um.

Feedback Score

cheaper then dirt had AR mags for the great deal of 129.99

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah these morons that are paying so much or buying 30 cases of primers or shells really makes me laugh. Hooray capitalism - if they want to fuel the fire and succumb to the madness I guess "a fool and his money" rings true! lol

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.