Gunco Forums banner

Gun Control -- No matter what your opinion, you need to see this

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  bellson 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Glad to see that. The politicians usually don't like to be proven wrong repeatedly. It seems like they were trying to rush him off.

#5 ·
What Id like to know is how did this indivudal get to speak in person with these politicans. usally the only ones that are allowed to speak are the ones that are invited by a political rep. this may be the case here. I believe the bell was sounded three times for this young man to wrap up his statement and he kept going Good for him!. politicans are like children if they hear something they do not like they try and change the subject quickly or try and give you the bums rush as they attempted to do here. but it didnt quite happen the way the old politicans wanted it to happen. We had an instance here where a man wore his firearm to a councel meeting I belive it was, one politican wanted the man to take off his firearm and secure it, he did not The political rep then asked for the rest of the counsel to cancle the meeting, they did notdo so. instead they wanted to hear what the citizan had to say regarding new gun laws that may be preposed. The politican who wanted the man to remove his firearm from the counsel chambers, got up and stormed out just like a little kid and of course hes a whinning democrat. Actually I have a cure when election time comes and political representives call my house, I have already looked up thier records and see where they stand on the 2nd Amendment, and if they have voted in anyway that is against the 2nd amendment rights I tell them NO I dont have time to talk with you nor will I speak with any politican who wishes to violate citizans rights and I do tell them since the calls are recorded do not call me again, And I tell them what my political affilation is and I will not change, if you continue to call my home I will file a harrassment charges against you with your political party ( majority of politicans here are old democrats who just spend spend spend, and pull bs over the publics eyes. and yet they still dont see what is going on. Yes I belive in a two party system, its just that the democrats arnt one of them!. No offence to those democrats who belive in the constitution and citizans rights and who want to make a change that will benfit all citizans of this country. But the best thing for them to do is change parties becvause surely as long as they stay there, the chances iof them becomming more narrow minded, and out of touch they will become with the american citizan, and not to mention just plane breaking the rules as they do now. Just for a moment if you steal from your employer, your likly to loose your job on the light end! if yoru company has a hardline policy against theft your going to be charged arrested and you get a free ride to jail. I say whayt is good for the american citizan is good enough for elected officals
look at pelosi she abused the use of a Jet Supplied by the United States Air Force, to many personal trips, unauthorized personal aboard the aircraft, not to mention thousands of dollars in top shelf booze to impress who? no -one importiant. Im sorry but the people of califorina have to wake up and get rid of these people these are the type of people that are going to take your rights and freedoms away. My other half bitches about what is going on with 2nd amendment rights and how we may loose them, ( as you can tell by now we are a diffrent ends of the political table of which I do not budge!) and she says well what the hell can I do about it. I tell her plain and simple1 you got a big yap use it for something good! not just in the back ground! and in silence where you wont be heard. Sound off like you have a pair. and I added do just wait for someone else to do it for you! See whaty happened in Califirina, and in new York with people who just want to make a political name fior themselfs. my brother whos in Ny is bitching about Cuomo, I asked him dod you vote , he replied no I forgot, I told him no your to damm lazy! so now every gun that I gave him is now illegal by new york law. and since they were regestered to me to begin with, He had to return them to me. and he thinks that I'm the bad guy.Im not the one who wrote the law. go bitch to the govonor or anyother political rep you didnt vote for.and see how far you get. in the mean time I have my weapons back, Im sorry that I had to take them back, but Im not going to go to jail for something I had nothing to do with and I refuse to take anychances with these crazed politicans running around making laws in the middle of the night. I just suggest all of us watch and be wary of politicans who state they are on our side when in fact there is no actual hard evidence to prove so....Doc

#10 ·
Koreans are RED-ASSED! (Old Cavalry Term).

THAT is the kind of immigrant we need. One who:

a: Assimilates into Society.
b: Learns to speak, read, and write in English.
c: Takes the time to get involved in the process.
d: Cares.

I'll take one of him vs. 10,000 of the other kind. Something tells me that this guy pulls his own weight, and pays the freight for his family too.

This is a TRUE AMERICAN!

Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.