Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the VIEW from the far LEFT????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default the VIEW from the far LEFT????

Feedback Score

I almost pissed myself reading that. Yup Coffee is now all over my computer screen I am trying to catch my breath and my stomach hurts.

I bet that person is college educated too.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

notice he said "the constitution is 100 years old"

--must be some kind of weird "obamma" math?

Feedback Score

Waht a crock ists obvious that this person is a democrat and dose not give a damm about the orgional constituation, written by founding fathers of our country, and I just love how he withheld his name and email address. just another idoit in the bunch that already occupy washington and that need replaceing, You knowe all these nutjobs that say oh guns are bad,,, Im sorry but if and when the shit hits the fan, and Im still alive, I can almost guarentee that the ones who were against the 2nd amendment, will be seeking out the protection of gun owning citizans, As far as Im concerned you cannot be against it one day and when the times comes to shit or get off the pot, you cannot side with the very people you were agaisnt . to me that is a two faced trator. you cant have it both ways . Much like presidental canadates who are for gun control, and then realize they have to do something to get the support of sportman & gun owners,, as far As Im concerned a lepoard cannot change its spots ever, they dont care about us, and that is all I need to know to make an informed decision. So if and when the time comes, those that are against the second amendment and violating the laws and liberties that were granted to us under the bill of rights and the Orgional Constituation, can go else where for help because they will not find it with in me. remember they smile to your face and stab you in the back, So The only chance of help they will get from me is none!,,Doc

Feedback Score

I loved the part about C section. I think that person missed the boat on the Constitution, common sense, statistics and myriad of other things.

The scary thing is, our education system has been so dumbed down and staffed with liberals for years, who knows how many brain people like that are walking around?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

DID IT EVER OCCURE TO ANY ONE THIS MIGHT BE A SPOOF AN REALLY WRITTEN BY SOME ONE FROM THE RIGHT TRYING MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE LEFT??????????????????????????????????????

MY INITAIL THOUGHTS IS THIS A A JOKE AN CHECKED THE DATE TO SEE IF THE STORY WAS WRITTEN ON APRIL 1ST.

IM THINKING THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN BY SOME ONE WANTING TO MAKE PEOPLE REACT AN THINK THAT LIBTARDS ARE ALL THIS STUPID. EVEN THE LIBS KNOW CHACIAGO HAS VERY VERY HIGH CRIME.

IM THINKING A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOUPED LOL

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    DID IT EVER OCCURE TO ANY ONE THIS MIGHT BE A SPOOF AN REALLY WRITTEN BY SOME ONE FROM THE RIGHT TRYING MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE LEFT??????????????????????????????????????

MY INITAIL THOUGHTS IS THIS A A JOKE AN CHECKED THE DATE TO SEE IF THE STORY WAS WRITTEN ON APRIL 1ST.

IM THINKING THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN BY SOME ONE WANTING TO MAKE PEOPLE REACT AN THINK THAT LIBTARDS ARE ALL THIS STUPID. EVEN THE LIBS KNOW CHACIAGO HAS VERY VERY HIGH CRIME.

IM THINKING A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOUPED LOL
    Yeah it crossed my mind that this might be a joke, but either way I thought it was hilarious. Definitely a good read
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

My first thought was this has The Onion written all over it. Then I remember Fauxcahontas telling a press conference that of course women would make up some of her senate staff, since women now make up 28% of the population now.

I actually saw the video of that.
    "If only there were some... natural mechanism by which to explain variations in global temperature. It would have to be massive, though. On the scale of our own Sun." - unknown

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

My first thought was this has The Onion written all over it
    EXACTLY

I MOVED TO MADISON WI IN 92 AN GRABBED A ONION AT A RESTURANT AN WAS READING IT FOR 20 MINUTES BEFORE I REALIZED IT WAS ALL BS. LOL MY FINACE MADE FUN OF ME OF ME FOR A WEEK. I HAD NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THE ONION.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    My first thought was this has The Onion written all over it. ...
    I thought that too...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.