Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UN gearing up for gun grab in USA! ??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Those "rifles behind every blade of grass" point in whatever direction necessary...

They would indeed rue the day should they be foolish enough to attempt it. However, we should expect long term planning and infiltration to have taken place prior to setting in motion, so there could indeed be lost battles early on. In the long run, no contest!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wpflgun View Post
    Those "rifles behind every blade of grass" point in whatever direction necessary...

They would indeed rue the day should they be foolish enough to attempt it. However, we should expect long term planning and infiltration to have taken place prior to setting in motion, so there could indeed be lost battles early on. In the long run, no contest!

the problem the current administration has got "foolish" down to an ART!

Feedback Score

4th, read the Constution? That POS in the White House is too busy looking for a replacement for Larry Sinclair.
    Hunter

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Time to dig out that fictional story Fred's M14 Stocks published about UN troops from Bulgaria invading the country.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Well something to consider. If things turn bad, God forbid, and the other guy does not need his ammo anymore.. Hell pick it up and take it.. Nothing beats free ammo..
    Take his money and watch to.. Leave the poor guys family pictures, I hated it when guys took them.. Now that aint right..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Well something to consider. If things turn bad, God forbid, and the other guy does not need his ammo anymore.. Hell pick it up and take it.. Nothing beats free ammo..
    Take his money and watch to.. Leave the poor guys family pictures, I hated it when guys took them.. Now that aint right..
    I don't want their pictures 4TH-I do want their address. If they come to my house and I get away-I'm going to THEIR house! That will bring things to a screeching halt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.