Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rocker, NRA member Ted Nugent to attend Obama's State of Union address

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Rocker, NRA member Ted Nugent to attend Obama's State of Union address

Rocker, NRA member Ted Nugent to attend Obama's State of Union address

Published February 11, 2013

FoxNews.com

Rock guitarist and gun-rights advocate Ted Nugent will attend the State of the Union address as the guest of Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman.

"I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House chamber to hear from President Obama," Stockman said in a release. "After the address, I'm sure Ted will have plenty to say."

The president, who in the wake of recent mass shootings has made tighter gun control a second-term priority, is expected to talk about the issue in his Tuesday night speech.

Nugent, a National Rifle Association board member, has already had plenty to say about the president and his agenda.

His speech last year at an NRA meeting resulted in a talk with Secret Service agents.

Stockman last week threatened to start impeachment proceedings on Obama should he use executive action to enact tighter guns laws.

Many Democrats are extending their invitations to victims of gun violence and others impacted by gun violence.

Former Arizona Democratic Rep Gabrielle Giffords, severely injured in a 2011 mass shooting, and husband Mark Kelly will be special guests of Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain and Democratic Rep. Ron Barber, who also was injured in the Giffords' shooting and won her seat in November.

Read more: Rocker, NRA member Ted Nugent to attend Obama's State of Union address | Fox News
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

I hope he heckles Obummer from the crowd

Feedback Score

He'll be a good boy for this, I'm sure.

What did the last two paragraphs have to do with the subject of the article? Absolutely nothing. That is poor "journalism".

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the entire term "gun violence " is just word play --

someone needs to ask "why are criminals shooting people: a democrat will say necause there is so many guns.

most everybody else will say --because the in-justice department has let tens of thousands of killers, sex-offenders, gang bangers and other violent cons back out on the streets!

maybe having an effective way to deal with all these violent people would be better than trying to turn law abiding firearms owners into outlaws?

Feedback Score

Default Re last two paragraphs

Quote Originally Posted by sovblocgunfan View Post
    He'll be a good boy for this, I'm sure.

What did the last two paragraphs have to do with the subject of the article? Absolutely nothing. That is poor "journalism".
    In short it has nothing to do with the subject, This is just the same old retoric to keep reminding people of the shootings that have taken place, and to further the push the plans of obama & his cronnies to destroy the second amendment rights of the people...Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EVERY SHOOTING OR GUN STORY HAS THE NOW OBLIGTORY " IN THE WAKE OF THE SANDY HOOK MASSACURE ) BS AT THE END OR IT FOLLOWED BY " NEW GUN REGLATIONS PROPOSED" CRAP .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I LIKE THAT NUGENT IS PRO GUN I DONT RESPECT MUCH ELSE ABOUT HIM OTHERTHAN THE MUSIC . HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEED AS A POSTER CHILD FOR PRO GUN, HE IS TO EXTREAM AN IN MANY CASES SOUNDS LIKE A NUT TO THE AVERAGE JOE VOTER.

WE WILL SEE IF HE GETS ANY AIR TIME OR IF THEY JUST SHOW VICTEMS OF CRIMINALS IN THE CROWD. ID LIKE TO SEE ARIZONA BRING IN VICTOME OF ILLAGLES TO SIT THERE AN HERE HIS BS.

Feedback Score

Maybe Obama will ask him to sing a song!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WELL WAS HE SEEN ON TV ???????????????????????????????????????

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

They didn't show him in the gallery but then who owns the medias cameras? The media are just the lapdogs of the Demonrat Party so I'm not surprised. It's all about propaganda and how you apply it for consumption among the masses.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.