Thread: BATF online stores WTH?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default BATF online stores WTH?

there is a really weird rumor going round lately.

it is that the BATF and other alphabet agency types may start or have started putting up fake online stores trying to sell illegal parts, guns, receivers and so on.

if you dealing with a brand new outfit -be really careful.

-don't let them do anything not kosher --like send a firearm or receiver to your house--do everything by the book.

don't know if there is anything to this story or not.

but the administration is really desperate to get somebody on the faked up "assault weapon selling to mexican nationals charge."

don't the the dumb guy caught up in one of their stupid (and probably illegal) entrapment cases--

Feedback Score

They don't want the competition? They'd rather give them to Mexico for free.

Feedback Score

The story i read had BATFE setting up a brick and mortar store selling clothes and stuff but would sell guns and drugs to the right customers. This same group had thier suv broken into and lost a select-fire ar and duty pistol.

I will find the article and post it.

What about this other effort? Anything other than rumor?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IF SOME ONE OFFERS TO SEND YOU ILLEAGLE STUFF GIVE THEM HOLDERS ADDRESS.

THE ATF HAD A SHOP SET UP IN MILWAUKE BUYING GUNS AN DRUGS .

DONT THINK FOR A SECOND THERE IS NOT MORE THAT ARE UP AN RUNNING

ID NOT BE SUPRISED IF THERE ARE SOME MAJOR OPPPERATIONS SET UP IN NEW MEXICO AN OTHER SOUTHERN STATES.

IHAD SOME STRANGERS EMAILING ME ABOUT BARREL WORK AN CRAP AWHILE BACK NO CLUE HOW THEY GOT MY INFO ?????????

HAD A GUY WANT TO KNOW IF I COULD DO A SUPPRESSOR ADDAPTER ONCE.

I DOMT TOUCH OTHR PEOPLES GUNS OR DO ANY THING LIKE THAT.

WHEN THE PRESIDENT WANTS ASSLUT WEAPONS BANNED YOU CAN BET ALL THE STOPS WILL BE PULLED OUT BY ANY ONE HE CAN INFLUANCE.

SIMPLE THING IS DONT BREAK THE LAW AN IF YOUR NOT SURE OF THE LEGALITYS DONT DO IT.

Feedback Score

Thanks for the heads up brother, but i think most of us are very careful about that. That's what happens when you abide by the laws.

YOU HEAR THAT BATFE???

We abide by the law. Criminals don't. And they tend not to buy weapons online as well. You should go into gun stores and see if you see anybody walk out with a class III weapon without so much as a backround check. Then you can tell your bumbling boss EH that there is a problem with law abiding buyers and sellers. That's if you can find him. He isn't on the basketball court at night and if all else fails check his office he may be there chatting on the phone with his messiah.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IF SOME ONE OFFERS TO SEND YOU ILLEAGLE STUFF GIVE THEM HOLDERS ADDRESS.

THE ATF HAD A SHOP SET UP IN MILWAUKE BUYING GUNS AN DRUGS .

DONT THINK FOR A SECOND THERE IS NOT MORE THAT ARE UP AN RUNNING

ID NOT BE SUPRISED IF THERE ARE SOME MAJOR OPPPERATIONS SET UP IN NEW MEXICO AN OTHER SOUTHERN STATES.

IHAD SOME STRANGERS EMAILING ME ABOUT BARREL WORK AN CRAP AWHILE BACK NO CLUE HOW THEY GOT MY INFO ?????????

HAD A GUY WANT TO KNOW IF I COULD DO A SUPPRESSOR ADDAPTER ONCE.

I DOMT TOUCH OTHR PEOPLES GUNS OR DO ANY THING LIKE THAT.

WHEN THE PRESIDENT WANTS ASSLUT WEAPONS BANNED YOU CAN BET ALL THE STOPS WILL BE PULLED OUT BY ANY ONE HE CAN INFLUANCE.

SIMPLE THING IS DONT BREAK THE LAW AN IF YOUR NOT SURE OF THE LEGALITYS DONT DO IT.

LOL --yea give them in care of e holder BATF ---LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE ATF TRYING TO BUY STOLEN GUNS AN GETTING CRIMINALS OFF THE STREET . I HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM SPENDING A MILLION DOLLARS TO BUY GUNS AT DOUBLE WHAT THEY SELL FOR . I HAVE ISUES IF THERE CRAP INFLUANCES OTHERWISE HONEST PEOPLE TO BUY NEW GUNS AN RESELL THEM TO MAKE A BUCK.

EVERY CORNER OF MILWAUKE IN CERTAIN AREAS HAS A DRUG DEALER ON IT YOU DONT NEED A STORE FRONT TO MAKE BUSTS. AN LEARN TO PROPERLY SECURE YOUR WEAPONS.

I THINK IF THERE IS A BAN THERE WILL BE A LOT OF LOOKING AT WHO IS BUYING PARTS AN WHY. SIMPLY PUT IF YOU BUY A AR PART AN YOU DONT HAVE A REGISTERED AR YOU WILL DRAW ATTENTION. ID BE HESITANT TO BUY A STEN TUBE OR OTER STUFF AS WELL THESE DAYS .

I LIVE BY THE DONT BREAK THE GUN LAWS AN I SHOULD BE OK THEORY , TROUBLE IS THE LAW IS OFTEN UP TO SOMEBODYS ENTERPITATION. IF WE SEE MANADATORY BACK GROUND CHECKS TO BUY A GUN ITS NOT A STRETCH TO SEE BUILDING ONE WILL REQUIRE A CHECK OR PERMIT BEFORE HAND. I CANT SEE HOME BUILDING TO GO ON MUCH LONGER IF EVERYONE AQUIRING A FIREARM BY PURCHASE IS MANDATED.

YOU CAN BET ONCE ASSULT STYLE WEAPONS ARE OUT LAWED THERE WILL BE A LOT OF LOOKING AT WHO IS BUYING PARTS AN ACCESORIES SIMPLY PUT IF YOUR NOT A REGISERED OWNER WHY WOULD YOU NEED A PART OR DO DAD FOR YOUR AR?????

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Like the P.M. I got here from a "new member" some few years back. Wanting to ship me machine guns from Germany..
    "Dismantle them at your house, we will split the profit."
    Yeah, let me think about that one... Nice try ATF...
    He, she, vanished soon after I said some bad things to them.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well you know your in deep shit when instead of the little brown UPS truck the little brown BATF/FBI/DHLS/SWAT little brown truck comes pulling in the driveway---LOL!

you don't want to end up on the news like that retired LA cop--burned beyond all recognition!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Anybody stupid enough to try to buy something illegal like that, deserves whatever they get.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.