Gunco Forums banner

STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  wpage 
#1 ·
WAITING FOR OBAMA TO SHOW 90 % OF THE COMENTARY IS ABOUT GUN CONTROL AN THE VICTIMS . BLA BLA BLA
NOTHER ON AN ON ABOUT THE GIRL KILLED IN CHICAGO AFTER SHE WAS IN DC FOR THE COMFERMATION.

HOW ABOUT 13 % OF THE POPULATION COMMITTING 49% OF MURDERS HOW ABOUT MENTIUONING THE ILLEALGES THATT HE DEMS EMBARCE MAKE UP A ABOUT ANOTHER 30% HOW ABOUT MENTIONING ICHICAGO HAS THE STRICTEST LAWS IN THE COUNTRY HOW ABOUT MENTIONN GUN DEATHS ARE DOWN TO 19 63 LEVELS AN GUN SALES ARE UP EMENSLY . HOW ABOUT MENTIONING THST GUN SALES HAVE SKYROCKTED SINCE OBAMA WAS ELECTED BECASUE PEOPLE DNT TRUST GOVERMENT .

THEY CAN TAKE THERE GREEN RIBBONS AN STICK THEM UP THERE ASS.

#3 ·
Yup the state of the union is great. This is like nails on a chalk board brother.

#4 ·
Pretty sure the sequestor was your administration's idea buddy.... Or were just hoping no one really watches the news?

#5 ·
NOW HES GOING TO USE EXCUTIVE ORDER TO CHANGE THE ENVIROMENT .

HES TALKING ABOUT WIND ENERGY BEING SO GREAT . WELL HES GOT ENOUGH HOT AIR COMING OUT OF HIM TO KEEP CHACIGO LIGHTED .

THE NEW FIX IT FIRST PROGRAM IS GOING TO DO WONDERS WE GOING TO FIX ALL THE BRIDGES AN SHIT WITH WHAT MONEY????

#7 ·
Yes please make us run away with our tails between our legs again. I'm glad to find out that I "occupied" foreign countries.

#8 ·
I just got a new 60" TV. If I tried watching that jackass I'm afraid I'd throw something at it!!

Heh..Heh I don't know how you guys can listen to his communist propaganda.

#10 ·
It's funny how someone who has never seen a day of combat is the authority regarding who is and isn't ready for combat...

#11 ·
This phuquing trash is STILL dancing in the blood of those little kids.
A couple years ago, I got knocked off my motor by a drunk driver. It was his eighth arrest for DWI. I don't want more DWI laws. I don't want more DWI check points.
JUST DO SOMETHING WITH THESE MUTTS WHEN YOU HAVE THEM.
DO THE SAME WITH PHUQUING CRIMINALS.
LEAVE THE CITIZENS ALONE.
ANY QUESTIONS?
Hunter

#12 ·
he is the main man at the "brotherhood"

you know he went on about this poor girl that got killed like it was the evil gun that did it.

not one mention of WHO did it or if the perp was a previous felon/gang banger let out of jail early /on parole likely by the same chicago democrats that are his best friends.

to me the whole thing looked like a pep-rally for middle school kids --- designed by the media to push the buttons of the masses.

sort of like all those photo-ops of the big "O" surrounded by kids--

#13 ·
THE NEW FIX IT FIRST PROGRAM IS GOING TO DO WONDERS WE GOING TO FIX ALL THE BRIDGES AN SHIT WITH WHAT MONEY????
That's what the trillion dollar stimulus of '09 was supposed to be for, he kept saying it was to rebuild the roads, bridges and power system of the coutry. And now he's preaching the same thing.

Heh..Heh I don't know how you guys can listen to his communist propaganda.
I like to watch it live, I keep waiting for the dot to appear on his forhead

#20 ·
Good one!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.