Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

WAITING FOR OBAMA TO SHOW 90 % OF THE COMENTARY IS ABOUT GUN CONTROL AN THE VICTIMS . BLA BLA BLA
    NOTHER ON AN ON ABOUT THE GIRL KILLED IN CHICAGO AFTER SHE WAS IN DC FOR THE COMFERMATION.

HOW ABOUT 13 % OF THE POPULATION COMMITTING 49% OF MURDERS HOW ABOUT MENTIUONING THE ILLEALGES THATT HE DEMS EMBARCE MAKE UP A ABOUT ANOTHER 30% HOW ABOUT MENTIONING ICHICAGO HAS THE STRICTEST LAWS IN THE COUNTRY HOW ABOUT MENTIONN GUN DEATHS ARE DOWN TO 19 63 LEVELS AN GUN SALES ARE UP EMENSLY . HOW ABOUT MENTIONING THST GUN SALES HAVE SKYROCKTED SINCE OBAMA WAS ELECTED BECASUE PEOPLE DNT TRUST GOVERMENT .

THEY CAN TAKE THERE GREEN RIBBONS AN STICK THEM UP THERE ASS.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IS THIS GUY ON CRACK?????????

Feedback Score

Yup the state of the union is great. This is like nails on a chalk board brother.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Pretty sure the sequestor was your administration's idea buddy.... Or were just hoping no one really watches the news?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NOW HES GOING TO USE EXCUTIVE ORDER TO CHANGE THE ENVIROMENT .

HES TALKING ABOUT WIND ENERGY BEING SO GREAT . WELL HES GOT ENOUGH HOT AIR COMING OUT OF HIM TO KEEP CHACIGO LIGHTED .

THE NEW FIX IT FIRST PROGRAM IS GOING TO DO WONDERS WE GOING TO FIX ALL THE BRIDGES AN SHIT WITH WHAT MONEY????

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

None of the heads of the services seem pleased when he talks about being out of AFG. Feinstein looks like the criminal lady in Goonies. "MOM....YOU BEEN BAD! " -Sloth

Feedback Score

Yes please make us run away with our tails between our legs again. I'm glad to find out that I "occupied" foreign countries.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I just got a new 60" TV. If I tried watching that jackass I'm afraid I'd throw something at it!!

Heh..Heh I don't know how you guys can listen to his communist propaganda.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Hey..maybe you just "deserve a vote"....against "massive ammunition magazines"

Feedback Score

It's funny how someone who has never seen a day of combat is the authority regarding who is and isn't ready for combat...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.