Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    That is referred to as a straw purchase and is not legal in any way, shape or form.
    Damn! If I but 1 square foot for my native Wyoming, can I become a resident and buy? LOL.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    This is seriously crossing my mind , what lovely southern state do you live in?
    I always told my mother " something got screw up, we live in the North but We belong In the South!! Personally I think ( and folks dont take this the wrong way please) Our nation is strictly divided, Sounds rather familure dose it? Aboyt 12 years ago I was was a vendor at an antique show, and I had about 35 guns that were all made pryor to 1898. the Customer took me by surprise, since 99% of the guns were black powder and old muzzleloading double barrel shotguns. And the customer asked me if I would take 20 percent off the total price of all the guns I had , I said you Sir have made yourself a deal. I asked how come all you souther folks come up notrht and purchase old abtique firearms is it for re-enactments or clubs or what? that customer whom was Id say aprox 60 yrs old informed me that alot of what he called the good ole boys, know for a fact that this goverment is going to over step itself as it did in the Great Civil War, and before I could say anything, he replied 'Son I can tell what your thinking! and No it not about that ole nasty business of Slavery. its about what it always has been, Rights! not only of the state, but as the citizans of that state. and I must say what he said made a lot of sence. I just hope that enough people in goverment remember those horrible years back in the 1860's and the massive loss of life of those whom fought and died just to protect thier rights. I just hope that history never repeats itself again. And if the Goverment does a pre-emptive strike against against it's own citizans then that tell us alot about of goverment , of course we already know how bad they are getting when , they are making up excuses and excutive plans when its ok to kill a citizan......Doc
    I live in Arkansas, and it is a beautiful state. But, I hear Wyoming and Montana are very beautiful as well. And gun friendly. If I couldnt live here thats where I'd be. The bad part about Arkansas is the stifling humid summers. This country is surely being divided.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

somehow i dont see this getting very far. must be those idiots in ST. Louis trying to pass this shit. the rest of the state is trying to get one of them "2A protection" bills passed.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE NRA NEEDS TO GET A SECOND AMENDMENT BIULL INTRODUCED NATION WIDE .

THIS IS REDICULAS WERE BEING FORCED TO SPEND MORE AN MORE DUE TO COANTANT TREASONISTIC LAWS BEING INTRODUCED. IM PERSOANLY SICK OF DEALING WITH A LOT OF THIS IS NOT FUN ANY MORE .

Feedback Score

I see shit like this, and I can't help but wonder that the people doing this know something I don't. Like what the Supreme Court ruling is going to be in advance. The unconstitutionality is overwhelming.

Speaking of the Supremes rolling over, I wonder if the difference between John Roberts on ObamaCare and General Petreus on his mistressgate was Petreus said "No" when they came to tell him what he was going to do. Methinks John Roberts likes his robes too much.
    "If only there were some... natural mechanism by which to explain variations in global temperature. It would have to be massive, though. On the scale of our own Sun." - unknown

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Just to add about Arkansas the Arkansas government is trying to pass new add-ons to the CCW to carry at collages and churches.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.