Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

Filed under Police State Posted by: Off Grid Survival

California legislators are in the process of rolling out what will be the strictest gun control laws in the country. Democrat state Legislatures rolled out a list of proposals that will instantly criminalize most of the state’s law abiding gun owners.

The new law would outlaw all semiautomatic weapons, criminalize anyone who has more than 500 rounds of ammo, and require a permit to buy ammunition in the future. California, which already has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country, is also looking at a proposal which would call for the immediate confiscation of 166,000 registered modern sporting rifles. This is why people are against Registration!

Darrell Steinberg, D-Sacramento, unveiled the gun control package in a news conference Thursday at the state Capitol.

The package includes:

•Banning the possession — not just manufacture and sale — of magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
    •Making possession of hollow point bullets and similar “assault bullets” a felony.
    •Requiring anyone wishing to buy ammunition to first get a permit by passing a background check.
    •Requiring the registration and reporting of all ammo purchases. Limits the number of rounds anyone can have at one time to 500 rounds.
    •Requiring all gun owners will have to be licensed like drivers, and will be forced to carry gun liability insurance.
    •Banning any gun that has a detachable magazine, and requires a 100% prohibition of all fixed magazines greater than 10 rounds.
    •Making all previous grandfathered magazines become illegal, and it will become a felony if you keep one.
    •Prohibiting anyone barred from owning a weapon from living in a home where weapons are kept
    •Expanding the list of crimes that would bar a person from gun possession.
    •Letting the state Justice Department use money from the state’s Dealer’s Record of Sale system to eliminate the backlog of people identified as no longer allowed to own guns but not yet investigated and contacted by law enforcement.

California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

Black Blade: This is why we cache (bury), stash and hide weapons and ammo for long term storage. Also why we don't register firearms regardless of the law (as it's blatantly illegal under the Supreme Law of the land - The Constitution of the United States of America). I pity the poor folk who live in Communist countries like California, New York New Jersey and Illinois. Been telling my friends who live behind enemy lines to move before it's too late.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

You folks in cali sure got screwed and we all know whos faul it is, and you guys should have a good old fashioned sit it, at the capital and call for that frankenstine fienstine to be emoved from office and anyone that share here views, check and see who spondered all these bills, and sue the hell out of them fort infringement of your constitutional rights. If you get enough people to file for a class action law suite, you may just get everything turned around, But ist going to be a war between the citiazans of calforina
    agaisnt the calforina goverment. It may not be easy but you may be able to get things done, and as part of your action get all gun grabbing politicans who violated citizans rights of the state of calforina out of office and I would make this a non-negoatable point,,,try this one eathier you get thiese stupid lawes repealed or we have ways of revolting,,No taxes! to be paid that will eally oiss off the cali goverment....Doc

Feedback Score

delete
    “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Come on down to the free south! We'll make room! I know its not as easy as that but short of a general uprising whats really left? The powers that be have shown that they dont listen to the people. Good luck to those behind enemy lines, I wish there was more that I could do from here.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Unless they, the people of Commifonia,, just roll over,,and play sheeple,,,, there's no way to enforce or enact these purposed laws,,, there unconstitutional,,,, period.

No matter how much fienstien protests against guns or pushes the laws she wants.

Grow a pair !

fienstein has!!!

Feedback Score

Default Re come down to Free South

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Come on down to the free south! We'll make room! I know its not as easy as that but short of a general uprising whats really left? The powers that be have shown that they dont listen to the people. Good luck to those behind enemy lines, I wish there was more that I could do from here.
    This is seriously crossing my mind , what lovely southern state do you live in?
    I always told my mother " something got screw up, we live in the North but We belong In the South!! Personally I think ( and folks dont take this the wrong way please) Our nation is strictly divided, Sounds rather familure dose it? Aboyt 12 years ago I was was a vendor at an antique show, and I had about 35 guns that were all made pryor to 1898. the Customer took me by surprise, since 99% of the guns were black powder and old muzzleloading double barrel shotguns. And the customer asked me if I would take 20 percent off the total price of all the guns I had , I said you Sir have made yourself a deal. I asked how come all you souther folks come up notrht and purchase old abtique firearms is it for re-enactments or clubs or what? that customer whom was Id say aprox 60 yrs old informed me that alot of what he called the good ole boys, know for a fact that this goverment is going to over step itself as it did in the Great Civil War, and before I could say anything, he replied 'Son I can tell what your thinking! and No it not about that ole nasty business of Slavery. its about what it always has been, Rights! not only of the state, but as the citizans of that state. and I must say what he said made a lot of sence. I just hope that enough people in goverment remember those horrible years back in the 1860's and the massive loss of life of those whom fought and died just to protect thier rights. I just hope that history never repeats itself again. And if the Goverment does a pre-emptive strike against against it's own citizans then that tell us alot about of goverment , of course we already know how bad they are getting when , they are making up excuses and excutive plans when its ok to kill a citizan......Doc

Feedback Score

Black Blade.. People in Wyoming do not have to register firearms. Is this correct? If so can I have my sister who lives in Rawlins buy a firearm and give it to me for maybe my birthday in Nebraska?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    Black Blade.. People in Wyoming do not have to register firearms. Is this correct? If so can I have my sister who lives in Rawlins buy a firearm and give it to me for maybe my birthday in Nebraska?
    HI Big Don,
    his was never a problem, one could always buy a gift of a firearm
    and give it as a present. and as far as I know this hasnt changed. And if the gun is Black powder or an antique it sould not matter as they are sold thru the mail legally well with the exception of a few state s, calf, now NY mass, NJ. and theresone or two more I think. been out ot the bussiness for awhile.Doc

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    HI Big Don,
    his was never a problem, one could always buy a gift of a firearm
    and give it as a present. and as far as I know this hasnt changed. And if the gun is Black powder or an antique it sould not matter as they are sold thru the mail legally well with the exception of a few state s, calf, now NY mass, NJ. and theresone or two more I think. been out ot the bussiness for awhile.Doc
    Thanks.

Feedback Score

Most of these mass shootings involve people who have extreme mental issues... Much like the politicians "Occupying" Sacramento and holding California hostage. Maybe they are just trying to "Hook a brutha up" so they can go after all the airsoft guns and sling shots too.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.