Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: s336 internet tax

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default s336 internet tax

I have not read the proposed bill, so I dont know if it says what these folks say it does. They say its an attempt to tax all purchases made via the internet. I buy most things off the internet these days to save some money, as do alot of folks. I figure Wal-mart is behind this. I think its worth looking into. Link to petition to stop bill: http://www.chooseliberty.org/interne...aspx?pid=0214e
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

wall mart has wanted an internet sale tax for years.

the irony is wall mart collects sales tax in many stated yet has a inside deal where they do not return the money to the state.

so wally mart is complaining about having to pay a tax they rarely ever pay in--
    but if you big on wally-street you get anything you want from the government , no matter how absurd.

Feedback Score

Sales tax is thre biggest farce there ever was, the only people that gain from collecting sales tax is the Goverment and the big stores like wal mart and such....Doc

Feedback Score

That would suck...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

that figures just as i'm bout to nail down home delivery for my groceries,ordered online.

hell when they gonna start taxing us for using the restroom or breathing!!!
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Lord,,,, there hands in our pockets again!!!!

Seems they don't quite get the idea of living within your means,,, time to cut off aid to other country's and a hundred other things we can eliminate, along with Senators and Congressmen, and many others in government,,,,, jetting around like royalty with there body guards ,cronies and extended family,,, on our nickle. WTF What don't they understand about,,,,, not pissing money away? It's not a mystery to figure out. Simple,,, don't spend more than what ya got,,,period!

Do you honestly think there, in there for us?? Give me a break! They don't give two shits about us, it's there bottom line they care about.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Back some years ago, Governor Bill Clinton of Arkansas was foaming at the mouth over the sales tax revenue "lost" via mail order sales. So he ordered that inspection stations be set up so packages entering Arkansas could be inspected for untaxed contraband.

The Postmaster General said that no state had the authority to interfere with the US Postal Service, and that armed force would be used if needed to see that the mail went through.

My Dad, who was a postal inspector working out of Little Rock, was issued a .38 revolver and sent to West Memphis, and told to shoot anyone who tried to stop a truck carrying mail. Normally they were only armed and rode along when trucks were carrying high-value cargos. Clinton backed down.

You probably didn't hear about any of this if you weren't in Arkansas or associated with the Post Office, but I imagine you can find something on Google if you look.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

They recently started collecting sales tax for orders made on Amazon here in PA, when I heard about it it was only a few days before it started so I placed a few orders for things I wanted or needed, as soon as it went into effect I haven't bought a thing from them.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

just wait till they hit us with that "global" sales tax--

Obama has to fund the UN somehow---

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

It won't go to the states I'll wager.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.