Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING Colorado Approves “High Cap” Mag Ban Bill

Feedback Score

Well it's a good reason mass shooters follow the rules. They should pass a law saying people who do carry out a mass shooting cant use their left hand. It would be harder to shoot kids if you cant use your left hand.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Paying for your own bacground check? Youve got to be kidding me! Just another tax in sheeps clothes

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sounds like too many Kalifornians moved to Colorado. They tried to screw up Montana as well.

Feedback Score

I wonder if Magpul Industries has considered and Alaska Factory I am sure we could get them some great tax breaks, We need an Ammo factory to
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Hell, wouldn't be surprised if they move to Texas. One of the best climates to do business in this country. I wouldn't be surprised to see most gun and ammunition manufacturing move there in the next five years.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Result of having elected Commocrats to state offices.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Result of having elected Commocrats to state offices.
    Absoloutly correct. I cant do a thing for them as I dont live there. The residents of Colorado have to be the ones to change this, and they allowed it to happen. Bug the shit out of your state reps or move.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

In Nebraska, we kind'a sort'a pay for a background check. We can get "Firearm Purchase Certificate" from the county sheriff. It costs $5.00. It is good for three years. I can go anywhere in the state anytime I want and purchase a firearm, and all I have to do is show the card. No waiting period or anything. They can hand the weapon to me right then and there. And.....no one knows whether or not I purchased anything in that time period. Or a person can go through a free background check and wait every time.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    In Nebraska, we kind'a sort'a pay for a background check. We can get "Firearm Purchase Certificate" from the county sheriff. It costs $5.00. It is good for three years. I can go anywhere in the state anytime I want and purchase a firearm, and all I have to do is show the card. No waiting period or anything. They can hand the weapon to me right then and there. And.....no one knows whether or not I purchased anything in that time period. Or a person can go through a free background check and wait every time.
    You still have to go through the NICS verification though correct ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IN WI WE HAVE TO PAY FOR A STATE HANDGUN CHECK . AN THERE IS NO FEDERAL CHECK ON HAND GUNS ITS ALL DONE BY THE STATE AS FAR AS I KNOW. RIFLES SHOTGUNS ARE DONE THROUGH THE FEDERAL. MAKES NO SENCE TO ME.

ID BE HAPPY TO PAY 5 DOLLARS FOR A CARD GOOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS THAT MEANS I WOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT GET HELD THEN DRIVE BACK TO PICK UP MY STUFF.

IF THEY COULD MAKE A SYSTEM THAT WOULD DO A CHECK PROPERLY AN NOT KEEP TRACK OF THE PURCHASE IN DATA BASE ESPECIALY A PUBLIC RECORDS RECORD ID NOT REALLY HAVER A ISSUE WITH IT . THE TROUBLE IS THEY WANT TO PASS LAW TO REGISTER EXGISTING FIRE ARMS KEEP RECORDS OF WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOU HOUSE LET PEOPLE SEE THOSE RECORDS WHO ARE NOT TRACKING / TRACING A GUN ETC. I,M ALL FOR NOT SELLING GUNS TO CRIMNIALS WIFE BEATERS AN LEGALY DECLAIRED MENTALY ILL. I DO HAVE ISSUE OF WHAT THEY MY LATER DECISE WHAT IS MENTALY ILL . YEA I KNOW CRIMINAL WILL JUST STEAL THEM ETC .

IM COMPLETLY AGAINST MAG BANS AN WEAPONS BANS. IM APPOSED TO LAWS NOW THAT MAY SOME DAY NOT ALLOW US TO DEFEND AGAINST AN ATTACK BY FOREGIN OR DOMESTIC ENEMYS . THERE TRYING TO OUT LAW GUNS DESIGNED 50 YEARS AGO . WHAT HAPPENS IN 50 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN WE NEED THOSE WEAPONS AN WERE USING 100 YEAR OLD TECHNOLIGY BECAUSE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP CURRENT ???

I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO ASK IN A MASS SHOOTING WHAT WILL 15 VS 30 OR 100 ROUND MAG REALLY MAKE????? DOES COLORADO THINK 15 PEOPLE GEETTING SHOT VS 30 IS OK?????? IN TRUTH A SMALLER MAG IS LIKELY GOING TO MAKE A NUT AIM BETTER AN BE MORE EFFECTIVE.

IM NOT FOR ANY MESSING WITH THE CONSTITUTION BUT IF WE NEED TO START PERHAPS LOOK AT WHAT COMMERCIAL FOR PROFIT MEDIA IS ALLOWED TO SAY AN THE NUMEBRR OF TIMES THEY SAY IT. IMO MORE MASS KILLIGS ARE FROM MEDIA ADVERTISING AN SENSATIONALISM OF THESE CASES AN FEEDING WEAK MINDED PEOPLE WITH A SENCE OF GRANDURE AN WAY TO GO OUT IN BLAZER OF GLORY AN BE KNOWN FOREVER. THINKL ABOUT IT YOUR READY TO KILL YOUR SELF YOUR MAD AT THE WORLD YOUR PISSED YOU HAVE IN YOUR MIND BEEN SCREWED OVER AN YOU FEEL IGNORED . WELL THE MEDIA SAYS THE RECORD FOR A SCHOLL SHOOTNG IS 22 KIDS . HMMM WELL NOW YOU SUDDENDLY FEEL WELL TO BECOME MORE FAMIOS YOU NEED TO BREAK THE ADVERTISED RECORD AN GO FOR 23 . RELIZE THE MEDIA HAS MADE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF THERE SHOWS IN ADVERTISIING . I QUESTION IF MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS STUFF IE ETHICAL ????????

WE HAVE DECAYING MORALITY ISSUE IN AMERICA . TO MANY PEOLE THING ANY THING GOES TO MANY PEOPLE THINK SETTELING THERE ISSUES WITH GUNS IS LIKEON TV IS THE ANSWER. TO MANY YOUNG PEOLE IDIOLIZE THE GANGSTA LIFE STYLE AS SEEN ON TV AN IN MUSIC . TO MANY SEE EVERY TO MANY MOVIES WERE THE GOOD GUYS TAKES OUT REVENGE ONTHE BAD GUY WITH A GUN. THERE ARE TO MANY fING MALL NINJAS AN ZOMBI KILLERS WHO THINK THEY NEED A GUN AN INTRUTH ARE NOT RESPONSIABLE ENOUGH TO HAVE A WATER PISTOL . WE DONT WANT LAWS PASSED BUT WE ALSO SEEM TO EMBRACE SOME PUNK WANNA BE RAPPER GOING AN BUYING A AR OUT FITTING IT WITH EVERY SEEN ON TV DODAD AN THEN DOING A UTUBE VIDEO OF A BUMP FIRE ACTING ALL GETTO . THAT IDIOT WILL BE THE ONE THAT THE FIRST TIME SOME CUTS OFF HIS CIVIC JUMPS OUT WITH A GUN. WE NEED LESS IDIOTS.

I HAD A GUY TELLING ME ALL ABOUT HIS TATICAL AR THE OTHER DAY HAD EVERY CHEAP ASS PIECE OF SHIT ON IT YOU COULD BUY BSA RED DOT . $15 FLASH LIGHT. SOME STUPID SPIKED FLASH SUPRESSOR THAT DONT DO CRAP BITCHING HE COULD NOT GET A 100 ROUND BETA MAG COPY . THE GUY SOUNDED COMPLETLY NUTS TO ME HE WAS ABOUT 20 LOOKED HIGH AS A KITE . I HONESTLY WAS AFRAID TO PISS HIM OFF BY SAYIBNG THE WRONG THING. IF IM SCARED THINK HOW AVERAGE JOE REACTS ???????? HEY HES FREE TO HAVE ALL THAT CRAP HE LIKELY LIVES WITH HIS MOM AN HAS NO NEED FOR ANY OF IT BUT IN HIS MIND HE IS COOLER BECAUSE HE HAS IT. IMO IF YOU BUYING A GUN TO MAKE YOU A COOLER OR BADDER YOU BUING IT FOR THE WRONG REASON. THERE ARE JUST TOMANY IDIOTS BUYING FOR THER WRONG REASON ANTHEN USING FOR THE WRONG REASON AN GUN OWNERS NEED TO GET THERE SHIT TOGETHER FAST.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.