Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New "America's Navy" TV Ad??

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

They only have to obey LAWFUL ORDERS. Firing on American citizens just because an officer tells you to.... is not a LAWFUL ORDER.

Feedback Score

Is it the one that has the sailor's creed?
    I am a United States Sailor,
    I will support and defend the Constitution of The United States of America, and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.
    I represent the fighting spirit of the navy and
    those that have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
    I proudly serve my country's navy combat fighting team with honor, courage, and commitment.
    I am committed to excellence and fair treatment of all.
    Is it that one? I think it is cheesy that the Navy's slogan is A global force for good. Can you say One one world order? It would be crap for some programming channel not to play the entire commercial, and a dis-service to the WW2 navy vets who laid down their lives to defeat the Japanese and preserve our nation.

You do not cut in half the Sailor's Creed.
    Last edited by STGUSN; 02-19-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    I will support and defend the Constitution of The United States of America, and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.
    those that have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
    I proudly serve my country's navy combat fighting team with honor, courage, and commitment.
    Is it that one? I think it is cheesy that the Navy's slogan is A global force for good. Can you say One one world order? It would be crap for some programming channel not to play the entire commercial, and a dis-service to the WW2 navy vets who laid down their lives to defeat the Japanese and preserve our nation.

Sorry..Obummer and his fu*ks will cut in half and edit anything and everything until they are stopped!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post

Yes, that's the one. The long commercial has it all, but the shortened version doesn't have the part about the Constitution. Thanks for posting that brother.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.