Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spikes Tactical Joins the "Americans"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Spike's. Nice guys.. Just down the road here.. Remember when they started in a small warehouse bay..
    Rumor has them building a new factory, a few miles to the east of me in Deland?
    Tactical Machine, Deland, is owned by a Police Officer.. 100,000 AR lowers behind.. Real nice guys, give us Vets a discount in a heartbeat..
    Be kind of tough asking an L.O. not to sell too L.O.s
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Group of Second Amendment-Supporting Gun Makers Now Refusing to Sell Arms to Law Enforcement in New York (And Other Gun-Restricting States)
    Group of Second Amendment-Supporting Gun Makers Now Refusing to Sell Arms to Law Enforcement in New York (And Other Gun-Restricting States) | TheBlaze.com

Old list, it is growing.. Now Spike's can be added...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

From The Blaze link that 4th posted, I added Spike's

Among the gun manufacturers sending that message:
    •Olympic Arms, Inc
    •La Rue Tactical
    •EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
    •York Arms
    •Templar Custom
    •Cheaper Than Dirt
    •Spike's Tactical
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

It was reported this morning that Magpul may have to move, do to new legislation in colorado. Another state with dictators. Another one down!...Doc

Feedback Score

Hey 4th,

Ever try GTO here in Ocala, they used to have sales on lowers before the crazyness.

John
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy - Red Green

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    It was reported this morning that Magpul may have to move, do to new legislation in colorado. Another state with dictators. Another one down!...Doc
    I've heard that their short list of possible move sites is Texas and South Carolina. I need to call my Senator and tell him to contact Magpul and offer some tax incentives to get them here!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tardis42 View Post
    Hey 4th,

Ever try GTO here in Ocala, they used to have sales on lowers before the crazyness.

John
    No. Ocala Armory and north on Rt. 441. Left side, trying to think of their name.
    Thought you were going to stop by, where you be?
    I want to go see Jeff tell him your fishing with no license. He would write his dead Grandmother a ticket.
    Know the guys at Tactical pretty well. Done business with them a bit..
    Real nice guys, would probably pull a lower out of production if I asked and sell me one. But a hundred thousand back-ordered, I do not want to bother them.
    If you stop in, we will stop over and take the tour. Incredible place.
    Plus my boys at the PTF-3 build.. Stop by, we will torture Jeff.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    EVERY GUN AN AMMO MAKER NEEDS TO REFUSE TO MAKE ANYTHNG FOR THE GOVERMENT UNTIL EVERY STATE HAS EQUIL PRO GUN RIGHTS.

GUN OWNERS SHOULD START THINKING WHO SELLS TO STATES THAT RESTRICT RIGHTS AN BOYCOTT.
    Some can not biggun... Like say Colt or someone who has a big contract with the Govt.. Hell Nappy would put the place under "Marshall Law."
    Little bit of a difference between L.O.s and the Military..
    Not that you really mentioned Military.
    Keep in mind. Sheriff's and L.O. Dept."s have sent Nappy letters..
    "You come for our peoples guns, you have to go through us."
    That is not a threat so much as a promise.. Hell if we sent that letter, we would be in the big house..
    Remember the story of "St. Marks Powder factory."
    Men in Black pull in, out come the badges..
    "Every drop of powder, from this second on till we tell you to stop, goes too the Govt. Any questions?"
    Uh nope.. Least some companies are standing up to these commies, it is a start.
    Their putting their business and millions $$ in investment on the line..
    God Bless them..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    No. Ocala Armory and north on Rt. 441. Left side, trying to think of their name.
    Thought you were going to stop by, where you be?
    I want to go see Jeff tell him your fishing with no license. He would write his dead Grandmother a ticket.
    Know the guys at Tactical pretty well. Done business with them a bit..
    Real nice guys, would probably pull a lower out of production if I asked and sell me one. But a hundred thousand back-ordered, I do not want to bother them.
    If you stop in, we will stop over and take the tour. Incredible place.
    Plus my boys at the PTF-3 build.. Stop by, we will torture Jeff.

Do a search on Core15, just west of 75 at 326 exit. North on 441, are you talking about Beckwith's ?
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy - Red Green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.