Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spikes Tactical Joins the "Americans"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Spikes Tactical Joins the "Americans"

Right from Spikes.
    "Updated Policy for State and Local Law Enforcement Agency Sales:

In light of the recent and numerous anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment laws pending across the Nation, Spike’s Tactical will be joining other manufacturers and distributors and limiting the business we do in states that have limited the right to keep and bear arms for their citizens.

As of today, it will be our policy not to sell prohibited items to law enforcement agencies, government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We urge other companies to join in support."
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

good for them.

Feedback Score

A big thumbs up!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Here is Spikes link
    Announcements
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EVERY GUN AN AMMO MAKER NEEDS TO REFUSE TO MAKE ANYTHNG FOR THE GOVERMENT UNTIL EVERY STATE HAS EQUIL PRO GUN RIGHTS.

GUN OWNERS SHOULD START THINKING WHO SELLS TO STATES THAT RESTRICT RIGHTS AN BOYCOTT.

Feedback Score

Good on you Spikes. I'm even more happy that I have been buying your products and will continue to do so.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

On our Local News tonight Olympic Arms ( here in Wa state ) announced that since the State of New York has banned AR15 sales to the residents of New York State they will not sell AR15's to New York City Police Department. Stating that it was not right to take this item away from the citizans of NY, But to give that Right to the Police. So they are not selling there AR's to them .When asked if it would hurt thier bussiness. they stated no since they are back ordered 1 year! yep thats right 1year backlog on AR15's
    I think its great !! way to go Olympic Arms!. ( Normally I would say something, Oh but wait I did! somewhere earlier I posted that the Police shouldnt have them eathier if they take them away from law abiding citizans and what was good for the goose was good for the gander!,) .....Doc

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I hereby declare that I will spend $1500 on Spikes Tactical manufactured products in 2013 in support of their principled stand against these idiots in office. I urge all others to make and make good on a similar declaration for any manufacturer, distributor, or dealer who does as Spikes and Olympic Arms has done.

We need to keep track of these Friends, and remind our friends of who they should be giving their money to.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Amen Brother! I know where I'll be spending my money !!,,,Doc

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I hereby declare that I will spend $1500 on Spikes Tactical manufactured products in 2013 in support of their principled stand against these idiots in office. I urge all others to make and make good on a similar declaration for any manufacturer, distributor, or dealer who does as Spikes and Olympic Arms has done.

We need to keep track of these Friends, and remind our friends of who they should be giving their money to.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.