Gunco Forums banner

mexico now wants US gun registery

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  jfreakofkorn 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Nope... Hey Mexico... Fije sus propios problemas antes de que usted se centra en nosotros.

The problem your corrupt police and politicians refuse to fix IS NOT the fault of anybody else. Why don't you stop following in line with status quo and taking the easy way out by blaming the United States and fix yourselves. Blaming someone else for your own shortfalls is something I expect my four year old son to to do not a country's government... By the way my four year old son knows not to do that because I taught him this word people use to use and I think it was "responsibility". Man the F*ck up and take out your own dirty laundry.

#7 ·
Yeah sure give mexico this information, and then they can start idenity theft in mexico, then they really can't be caught. That is a release of private information to another country, Which ever moron dose that should go right to one of calfiforina's finest state prisons who will be first? Fienstine?.. I'm sure somewhere there is a laws about giving private information of an american citizan to another country espically when everyone knows how corrupt this country is, Ive got two words for mexico and its not feliz navidad! Can anyone guess what they are LOL...Doc

#9 ·
MEXICO CAN LICK MY BALL SACK.

OR

WE SHOULD MAKE THEM A DEAL FOR EVERY ILLEGALE WE CAN SEND BACK WE WILL TATOO A GUN OWNERS NAME ON HIS FORHEAD

OR

IF OUR GOVERMENT STARTS DOING THIS ILL START DRILLING THIRD PIN HOLES AN MAKING SUPRESSORS AS ILL BE DONE FOLOWING ANY LAWS IN TIS COUNTRY .

OR

ANY POLITICAN WHO GOES WITH THIS SHOULD FEEL THE NEED TO HAVE PRIVATE SECUITY FOR LIFE.

IM SURE THIS WILL BE IN A UN REQUEST SOON ALSO . ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.