Thread: Washington State Proposed Gun Law

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Default Washington State Proposed Gun Law

Washington State Proposed Gun Law Calls on Sheriff to Inspect Homes of Assault-Weapon Owners

One of the major gun-control efforts in Olympia this session calls for the sheriff to inspect the homes of assault-weapon owners. The billís backers say that was a mistake.

Forget police drones flying over your house. How about police coming inside, once a year, to have a look around?

Washington State Proposed Gun Law Calls on Sheriff to Inspect Homes of Assault-Weapon Owners | Conservative News, Views & Books
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ah who needs the Fourth Amendment anyway. Since we are dismantling the US Constitution and The Bill of Rights we might as well repeal everything and declare Dear Leader king. Probably should start from the First Amendment and work down the list from there - maybe the media would finally understand when they are censored and are limited to just printing dictates from the Oval Oriface.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Ah who needs the Fourth Amendment anyway. Since we are dismantling the US Constitution and The Bill of Rights we might as well repeal everything and declare Dear Leader king. Probably should start from the First Amendment and work down the list from there - maybe the media would finally understand when they are censored and are limited to just printing dictates from the Oval Oriface.

I'm with BB on this one. Let's first target the freedom of religion. "I support your freedom of religion, but as long as you are Muslim. You don't "NEED" to be Catholic, Jewish, or Protestant. If you want to be one of those religions you have to register your affiliation with the government and are subject to a background check and random inspections by your local law enforcement"

Hell yeah. If you can limit one right to what you think Americans "NEED" then why stop there? Oh but freedom of religion, media and speech... touch those and I bet people would fight. Now delve deeper into religion and and you'll find that has been the leading cause of death since the first belief of higher authority came about... I'm Catholic... I know. That being said it should be limited to whatever religion our king and his royal court feels is "safe" for our society... Cum'on people... Think about the CHILDREN!!! If you think you can be christian, own guns, believe you are exempt of illegal searches and seizures, and you speak your mind than you are obviously a monster who doesn't care about the children.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

just what Obamma wants--

hell Obamma is going to re-write the constitution anyway so who needs the 4th, the 2nd or the first--

i can see the NEW IMPROVED constitution

you have the right to be GAY, engage in GAY sex, be gay with any man, animal vegtable or mineral--

you have the right to a free obamma phone

you have the right to free pay-tv

you have the right to food stamps and EBT if your of the proper ethnic background.

you have the right to NEVER LEARN ENGLISH.

you have an inalieanible right to blame the straight white man for all your failures--

you have the right to say "black is beautiful" to any white whenever you want.

you have the right of freedom of speech as long as you not dissing the white house, the government, big biz or islam.

Feedback Score

No-one will be comming in my house! not now not ever unless I invite them in! and I dont call 911 anymore its a waist of time here, they rarely show up unless its a homicide, its been proven here that police are ignorong emergency calls, to spend time with thier girl friends or whom ever they are seeing, and they are doing this on duty, this was reported by Local News. So If you have a true emergency in washington state learn the laws on what you can do, and don;t rely on the police to protect you! and if these jokers think they can violate my contitional rights theya re so sadly mistaken. As a matter of fact I will contact the ACLU today and the NRA to out a stop to this shit.
    I was not born when Hitler was running wild having temper tantrums for what ever his warped reasons were. Ands I'll be dammed if Im gonna live the rest of my life with Hitler wanna-be's. This is the most intrusive and agressive plan for gun control. At first the states says they will fight washingtons gun laws. only to come up with this clusterfuck of an idea! and they oufth to know by now that no-one is going to let people into thier house looking fopr weapons, THIS TYPE OF ACTION HAS ADOLPH HILTER, & JOSEPH STALIN ALL OVER IT!, THE MAJORITY OF THE POLITICANS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON HAVE TO BE VOTED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! OR WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE AS KOMMIEFORINA, & NEW yORJK & NEW JERSEY...Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 02-19-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.