Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Might move to Colorado

Colorado Springs
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SHOUT lol

I'm staying at the Marriott. Stopped by "Specialty Sports" down on the S. side of town after work. WOW STICKER SHOCK! Tavor. First I've seen in person, so I wanted to check it out. "Sale" sticker = $2600. See these going regularly for $1800-2000. Ruger SP101 hammerless. Perhaps my next purchase... seeing these selling all day long for ~ $400. "Sale" price here - $559.

2 words: Gun. Broker. Otherwise I'm not sure I can afford to live here LOL

I have to say, assuming all the relo stuff pans out like I think it is going to, I will CLEAN UP if and when I open up a gun business. Just need to figure how to do it out of my garage

Any gun show this weekend? Only thing I have to do this entire weekend is look for a rental, watch TV and surf the web.
    Gunco Member #10

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Yup,they are a wee bit over priced there for sure!!
    You missed out on the Castle Rock show this weekend past-bout a 45min drive up I25.
    I didn't get a chance to go-old Italian saying, fundzalow..
    I'm a bit on the other side of town actually central realy,right by the Citadel Mall,and round the corner basically from Sportsman Warehouse,which is a bit lower priced then Specialty.
    There's a few good small local ones that don't give you the sticker shock.I'd have to look them up for you.,same for the show schedule.

If you want shoot me over a pm and I'll give ya my number.I'll see if I'm free this weekend if you need a hand with anything

And to help out your business and get some contacts,sign up on Colorado AR.Lots of guys I know on there that will bend over backwards to help ya get going.
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.