Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper than dirt

Feedback Score

Default Cheaper than dirt

I just read on another gun forum that CTD has tried to redeme(sp) itself. They announced that they will not sell to any state agency of a state that is passing gun control laws. This is a beginning, but they have a long way to go to get my business back.

Feedback Score

Well good for them they are officially saying goodbye to the only customers who can afford their price gouged sh*t. Too late to win me back. Maybe this is the firearms sale policy they were trying to "Figure Out" conveniently after December 14th.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LMFAO SO A COMPANY THAT BNUSSINESS IS SELLING MILITARY SURPLUSS, CAMPING GEAR AN CHEAP CRAP IS NOT GOING TO SELL TOT HE GOVERMANT OF THE UNITED STATES ?????????????????????????????????/

WHAT DID THEY SELL THEM BEFORE ??????????????????????????????????????? VERY LITTLE IS MY GUESS.

I DONT SEE IN MY MIND GOVERMTN OFFICIALS SITTING AROUD GOING HEY GENERAL THEY GOT USED GERMAN T SHIRTS FOR 41.99 WE SHOULD GET SOME FOR THE MEN.

DUMB AS DIRT CAN GO TO HELL. THEY SCREWED THERE CUSTOMERS AN NOW THAT THERE OUT OF STUFF ANY ONE WANTS AN CAMOING SEASON IS NEAR THERE WORRIED. THEY SHOULD GO HANG OUT A GAY RIGHTS RALLYS AN PEDDEL TWO MAN SLEEPING BAGS AN TENTS.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I agree with biggun.

This is simply their latest attempt to get on whatever money-making bandwagon is popular this week.

I'm all for capitalism, supply-demand and all that. However gouging is gouging and that won't be soon forgotten by us folks in the gun community.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the place sounds like it is being run by a 10 year old---

Feedback Score

here's their first attempt to mend the fences.must not have worked.fuck'em

Cheaper Than Dirt donates $100,000 to SAF

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by azhonkey View Post
    here's their first attempt to mend the fences.must not have worked.fuck'em

Cheaper Than Dirt donates $100,000 to SAF
    What they should do is donate money back to the people they have been bending over and screwing with their gouged prices. $150 for a Colt AR Magazine... In what world does that seem ok?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Good link azhonkey. Seems that CTD is trying to win back their customers. As prices are slowly coming back down and the hype is over it's a little too late. I can almost guarantee that when we go through another frenzy like we just did CTD will be there jacking up prices and screwing people again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Go screw yourself CTD!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They can kiss my rebel ass!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I used to do a lot of business with them. I doubt I will in the future. I agree that this appears to be publicity driven vs. a heartfelt move.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.