Thread: gasoline prices GOING UP!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation gasoline prices GOING UP!

hell you just THOUGHT CTD was a gouger--

wait till you start seeing the new gasoline and fuel prices--

their expected to stabilize somewhere OVER $4 a gallon---

who knows what diesel prices will be--

i may just park the tractors this year--let the fucXing commies fricking starve.--the commie BasXerds!

Feedback Score

Going up? That's future tense. Gas went up $.50 in one day a week ago.

Feedback Score

$3.79 a gallon here in Jacksonville, FL. Good thing I only live 7 miles from base, my lowly enlisted pay couldn't afford living farther away. Shoot, rising costs of fuel means higher cost for food. Wouldn't be surprised if we go farther into recession from it. It's too bad we all have to suffer from the way half the country voted. Still can't wait till I hear a dimwitcrat complain, so I can tell them to sleep in the bed they made!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I won't be doing much bush hogging this summer. Let the weeds & briars grow.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Get some goats Bradrock, they'll keep down the brush and stuff, and give meat and milk besides.

Gas went up to 3.88.9 around here,, .55 in a week and a half. Oh boy the Buick may not go to many shows this year,, just close ones.

Feedback Score

I wish it was 3.88 here went up to $4.10 and there's a refinery right here Oh sorry I just got off and the price is now 4.14 now
    Last edited by Akfite; 02-19-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    $3.79 a gallon here in Jacksonville, FL. Good thing I only live 7 miles from base, my lowly enlisted pay couldn't afford living farther away. Shoot, rising costs of fuel means higher cost for food. Wouldn't be surprised if we go farther into recession from it. It's too bad we all have to suffer from the way half the country voted. Still can't wait till I hear a dimwitcrat complain, so I can tell them to sleep in the bed they made!
    Yup almost $4.00 a gallon here in Miami. Enlisted pay, plus a family has caused me to begin car pooling. But hey things could always be worse. I could have voted the other way on November 6th and still be proud of my decision. The Dimwits don't care. Either they are educated elite whos mommy and daddy pay for their gas or they are on a hand-out and Uncle Sam pays for it... And they rent...and they bills... And they sell fone...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

All we really need right now is two words, Keystone Pipeline. If that has a green light, you bet your ass gasoline will drop in price. Let's just hope that Opec doesn't use something else other than the US dollar to value the barrel of crude oil, if that happens, the good ole US dollar will lose value fast.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ITS GONE UP ABOUT 70 CENTS SINCE THE ELECTION AN ABOUT $20 SINCE HE WAS INTITALY ELECTED .

GAS WAS A $1.87 THE DAY OBAMA WAS ELECTED FOUR YEARS AGO.

IMO GAS PRIUCES ARE THE BGGEST REASONTHE ECONEMY IS BAD . NOBODY HAS ANY EXTRA CASH IT ALL GOES TO FILLING THE TANK. I MAY NOT EVEN FLOAT MY BOAT THIS YEAR .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well it is going way over the $4.00 mark this time -

- i think big oil is going to make $4 the "new" $0.69 from the good old days.

we have had such a great economic boom from it being $3+ for so long--now it time for whitie to pay up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.