Thread: NBC comcast "no gun ads"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking NBC comcast "no gun ads"

LiveLeak.com - NBC Parent Company Comcast Now Quietly Rejecting Ads Promoting ‘Firearms or Weapons’

hell a saw a NBC news man introduce obamma as "the most powerful man in the world! the leader of the free world!" and other such jibberish --

i was like thinking " if obamma is so god-all-powerful why does he have to call china and pray the latest check he wrote clears?"

at least `1/2 of the USA ain't happy with the hot-check kiting, gun grabbing nappy--

Feedback Score

I am really disappointed I have to rely on Comcast for my TV and internet. Its like "Entertainment Obamacare". Have this or nothing...
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score

I have COMCAST... Which is why I spend so much time on Gunco
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

There's always satellite TV and other internet providers.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

we need to boycott NBC and comcast.

NBC is nearly kaput-- their ratings are dead last-- it shouldn't take much to make them sink. and i think daubi and china are getting tired of pumping cash in a bottomless pit.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IF SHTF THE MEDIA DISHES AN TOWERS NEED TO BE THE FIRST THING TO GO IMO. THERE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE GOVEMRENT AN NO ONE HAS ANY CONTROL OVER THEM. IF THERE WERE ATTACKS ON THE FIRST AMENDMENT YOU WOULD HEAR NO END TO THERE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT CAMPAIGN .

IT SEEMS MEDAI PEOPLE FEEL THERE IS NO ONE WHO WILL TAKE A STAND AGAINST THEM THEY SAY AN DO AS THEY PLEASE.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    we need to boycott NBC and comcast.

NBC is nearly kaput-- their ratings are dead last-- it shouldn't take much to make them sink. and i think daubi and china are getting tired of pumping cash in a bottomless pit.
    I already boycott NBC. Not becasue of a specific cause, but because there programming sucks.

My question is what other stations do they own.

I would never use comcast again. I had them for 3 months, and did there service suck.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.