Thread: NRA-ILA TAG POLL in your mailbox

Feedback Score

Default NRA-ILA TAG POLL in your mailbox

Got a big black and orange envelope in the mail today from NRA-ILA.
    Found a poll inside with some good questions to respond to and a copy will go to my two senators (Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar, antigunners) and my representative ( Michelle Bachmann, one of ours).
    Of course the NRA would like a contribution, which I was going to send them more money anyway. I'm "investing" in more gun rights groups lately and I feel it is the right time to do it.
    Recently joined GOCRA in Mn and sent them money, too. Now I see the Mn anti gun bills may be taken off the table this Thursday and Friday.
    So many gun rights people flooded the capitol that it actually changed the tide on some seriously f**ked up bills. This couldnt have happened without some people organizing and coordinating some rallys and making sure we showed up in strength. They all need our money to keep running and protecting our rights.
    I'm amazed this worked so well so far in Mn no less...and I'm proud to help finance these groups.
    Get out and do your part!!!!!
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score

There is a war on freedom happening now with the obama administration more so than in the past. The tyrants are feeling empowered and will always use cunning deception. The "low information voter" are today's "brown shirts" that hitler used. The NRA with all it's annoying asking for money is still our country's single best bet. But come to think of it, the only time I received money was when I asked for it. The words of Jesus tells us it is the ones who ask are the ones who receive. Simple enough there.

“The jaws of power are always open to devour, and her arm is always stretched out, if possible, to destroy the freedom of thinking, speaking, and writing” John Adams

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I HAVENT EVEN GOT MY NEW CARD YET AN I HAVE BEEN HIT UP FOR CASH AT LEAST 20 TIMES . THE ASKED ME FOR $100 TO TEACH GUN SAFTEY WHEN I CALLED TO ASK WERE MY CARD AN STUFF WERE . THEY CAN SEND ME 50 PIECES OF MAIL YET DOTN KNOW WHY IM NOT INTHERE SYSTEM?????? IMO THEY SPEND $24 OF EVERY $25 I SEND THEM ON POSATAGE AN JUNK MAIL. IT SORT OF PISSES ME OFF. IF I EVER GET MY ID NUMBER ILL TURN OFF THE MAILINGS..

THE NRA NEEDS TO GET MORE FEET ONTHE STEPS OF THE NATIONS CAPITOLS AN GET SOEM SORT OF PROTEST IN PLACE. MY GUESS IS THE POLITICANS HAVE LONG AGO IGNORED THE THOUSANDS OF FORM LETTERS SENT TO THERE EMAIL BOXES FORM BOTH SIDES.

Feedback Score

I was hoping we could stay on topic and put a positive push on pro gun organization membership. These groups are the ones doing all the work while most of the armchair warriors sit home and wring their hands wishing for good things to happen. If you cant send them a bit of money once in a while you are going to get what you pay for...nothing.
    Once in a while we need to look in the mirror and ask "Am I doing my part?"
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.