Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know Bidens I.Q.?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Crazy Joe is brain-damaged. No, seriously he does have brain damage. He has had and survived not one, but two brain aneurysms that cut off oxygen supply to his brain. Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain.
    I will read no further posts on this subject..
    Please, in the name of God. pray for Nappies health. Please..
    Bitme stands in the background, smiles and claps.. That mo fo is so brain dead, he does not even know what the Man Boy is signing..
    Think. If man boy croaks, the friggen idot takes over..
    "No Joe, do not play.. Please do not touch that button. Joe yo. Please were not playing here dog. Joe please listen.. Oh in the name of God will someone stop this nitwit.."
    Not a joke here. Pray for Nappy man boy homos health.. He goes. Bitme takes over.. Think we got problems now.. Yall aint seen nuttin..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

101 Proof.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

"Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday questioned Joe Biden's "mental capacity" to lead, delivering a blistering attack against the vice president's competence one day after Biden made a controversial remark on the campaign trail.

"I mean, this guy just isn't bright. He's never been bright. He isn't bright," Giuliani, a Republican, said on CNBC. "And people think, `Well, he just talks a little too much.' Actually, he's just not very smart."
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So how did these theoretical intruders get onto the grounds of the Naval Observatory, past both the Navy SPs and the Secret Service and into their home? And since the VP residence is in DC, I guess he agrees that the DC laws against having loaded guns in one's home were total BS?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Some one needs to do a Saturday night live type skit of this complete with miss biden bent over the balcony railing while while the gang bangers take turns at her after running out there an getting there attention an post it on utube.

the more I think about this the more im stunned .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Honestly i'm not surprised.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I don't know his I.Q., but I am sure it is no higher than any other idiot's I.Q.

Feedback Score

Biden's I.Q.?
    About 7 i think.
    Personally, if someone comes into my dark house in the middle of the night they won't hear a thing.
    K-Bars are silent.

Feedback Score

What if the person is in a wheel chair or a amputee. A pistol would be a better choice than a double barrel shotgun. What about a women's choice in which gun she chooses to protect herself.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by swampsnake View Post
    What if the person is in a wheel chair or a amputee. A pistol would be a better choice than a double barrel shotgun. What about a women's choice in which gun she chooses to protect herself.
    No no... Woman's choice is for something else it doesn't count here. It's a double barrel or a wistle. We arent talking about something minor like abortion here. This is someone's life... Wait...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.