Gunco Forums banner

Does anybody know Bidens I.Q.?

3K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  lowrider47 
#1 ·
The vice president was on GMA this morning. He said he told his wife to buy a double barreled shotgun. Then, if someone breaks in, go out on the balcony and shoot both barrels. This will scare the intruder away. Does he really believe this?

#2 ·
hmm well if I was a bad guy breaking in an some one shot id run . if I was confined an trapped id also relize that after two shots you would be empty an take the gun an beat you to death .

a double barrel full length shot gun is a poor home defense weapon to long an two limited. the guy is a idiot . Im sure this is a way to say look joe blow you don't needa pistol or assult weapon to protect your self. also he ios protected by lots of security . if his wife crabbed a gun they would like shot her as an attacker .

For the rest of us who don't have a balcony Id aim center mass with what ever you got an keep shooting until it stops moving .

BTW JOE IF THERE COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE ITS NOT TO ROB YOU ITS TO KILL YOU AN THEY WILL BE PREPARED THEY WILL NOT RUN AWAY . ID LOVE TO SEE HIM SPEND A FEW NIGHT IN DESCUISE IN DOWN TOWN CHICAGO WIHT NO PROTECTION AN SEE HOW HE FEELS ABPUT THE AVERAGE MANS RIGHTS.

#3 ·
Crazy Joe is brain-damaged. No, seriously he does have brain damage. He has had and survived not one, but two brain aneurysms that cut off oxygen supply to his brain. Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain.

#11 ·
I will read no further posts on this subject..
Please, in the name of God. pray for Nappies health. Please..
Bitme stands in the background, smiles and claps.. That mo fo is so brain dead, he does not even know what the Man Boy is signing..
Think. If man boy croaks, the friggen idot takes over..
"No Joe, do not play.. Please do not touch that button. Joe yo. Please were not playing here dog. Joe please listen.. Oh in the name of God will someone stop this nitwit.."
Not a joke here. Pray for Nappy man boy homos health.. He goes. Bitme takes over.. Think we got problems now.. Yall aint seen nuttin.. :scared:

#4 ·
I said, `Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,"'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2LSnvW8QM

Completely stupid/dangerous advise coming directly from lips of the man that is in charge of a Presidential Commission to determine reasonable and common sense regulation of firearms types and ownership in America.

Not only is his advice unsafe and dangerous, it would be illegal in many cases and would likely result in charges being filed against the resident.

As to the original question, "Does anybody know Bidens I.Q.?", I'm gonna guess single digit.

Shooter

#5 ·
Or you buy a real HD shotgun or rifle/pistol and if someone brakes in you find an easily defensable part of your house (if you lack the training to effectively seek out and eliminate the threat) and call 911 to CYA and if during that time frame the ass hole enters into your kill zone you repeatedly squeeze the trigger until you see daylight out the other side of the threat.

Guns are not meant to scare they are meant to protect. If you have to pull a gun be prepared to put someone down because the line of no return has already been crossed.

If all he wants to do is scare somebody he should just buy a pump shotgun and don't put any ammo in it just have her rack it repeatedly because he probably thinks that sound would scare somebody away... Dip sh*t. I guess he is fine with his wife being violated or murdered so he can take the "moral" high ground. Sorry Joe, that is not and will never be me. I'd rather be judged by 12 of my peers than carried by 6 of my close friends.

#6 ·
Crazy Joe is brain-damaged. No, seriously he does have brain damage. He has had and survived not one, but two brain aneurysms that cut off oxygen supply to his brain. Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain.
HMM SO IS HE MENTALY COMPITENT TO EVEN OWM A GUN???

I JUST CANT BELIEAVE HE SAID THIS AN THEN THE COMMENT BYTHE TARD WHO SAY OH YEA HES RIGHT USE A 12 GUAGE.

WOW GO OUT TO WERE YOU IN PLAIN VIEW FIRE TWO LOCATING SHOTS SO A GRIMINAL CAN EASLY FIND YOU AN THEN RAPE YOU THEN KILL YOU . YEA THE BALCONY IS A GREAT PLACE TO GO LIKEY NO WAY DOWN NO OTHER WAY TO ESCAPE . SO GO TRAP YOUR SELF IN PLAIN VIEW. .

TRY SPINNING THE GUN AROUND IN A HALL OR GETTING IT AROUD A CORNER FAST.

SHOT GUNS MAKE UP ABOUT 40% OF GUN HOMICISES BUT HE WANT TO OUT LAW STUFF THAT MAKES UP LESS THAN 3%.

YOU DONT USE A GUN TO SCARE PEOLE THEY WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU AN KILL YOU IF YOU NEED A GUN TO DEFEND YOUR SELF THEN USE IT AS INTENDED ONLY SHOOT AS A LAST RESORT AN AIM CENTER MASS . BTW WHEN THE SO CALL GUYS FLEE YOUR NOW EXPLAININ GWHY TOUR ILLEAGLY SHOOTING A GUN OFF IN MOST PARTS OF THE COUNTRY IF YOUR IN TOWN ETC. HARD TO PROVER THERE WAS SOME ONE THERE..

I CANT BELIEVE HOW IRESPONSIABLE THIS GUY IS. WAS THAT DOUBE BARRLE ALL READY LOADED ????? HARD TO UNFOALD A DOUBLE FROM A CONCILED POSITION BTW THEY TAKE ROOM TO LOAD.

#7 ·
I just saw the interview and got even more heated. Listen if a guy brakes into my house and my family feels threatened it is no longer about defense. I am offensively destroying this person for threatening what is most precious to me and I might use an AR, an AK, a Pump Shotgun, or the Pistol I have within an arms reach of me at any given time while I am at home.

Take your uneducated self out of your air conditioned office in D.C. and get down here with the real people who don't have a security detail who has sworn their very lives to protect them.

Hey if you ask me about Nuclear Physics, I'm not going to respond or talk about it because I would have not the slightest clue what I am talking about. That being said Joe if someone talks to you about guns, you should reach into your fridge and grab a tall cool glass of Shut the F*ck Up for the same reasons. You weren't blessed with all encompassing wisdom when you were elected to politics. If you don't know about something then STFU!!! Leave the home defense to people who are trained in it or even just the people who are actually at risk for actually having to use it.

When the hell did uneducated arrogence backed up by false wisdom become so cool?

#9 ·
I would say it's less than his shoe size..............

#10 ·
Hey if you ask me about Nuclear Physics, I'm not going to respond or talk about it because I would have not the slightest clue what I am talking about.
LOL

I would say it's less than his shoe size..............
HIS FEET ARE NOIT THAT BIG .

THE FACT HE IS ON A TV SHOW MAKING THESE COMENTS IS JUST WRONG. HOW ABOUT THAT SAME SHOW HAVE A NRA REP COME ON . HOW ABOUT REAL DISCUSSION ON DEFNEDING YOUR SELF IN AN INVASION?????? NOT STUPID SHIT FROM OUR VICE PRESIDENT . ILL TELL YOU RIGHT OW IF A GUY COMES HERE IM SHOOTING IN THE AIR AN SAING JOE BIDEN TOLD ME TO . IM SUPRIESE DHE WOULD EVEN COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT. WHO THE F^%$K IS HE TO GIVE WEAPONS AN ARMS ADVICE???? AN BTW MOST GOOD DOUBLE BARRELS ARE PRETTY PRICY AN HEAVY . WHY NOT USE A PUMP?????? MUST BE UN FARE TO HAVE MORE THAN TWO ROUNDS ???????

#13 ·
"Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday questioned Joe Biden's "mental capacity" to lead, delivering a blistering attack against the vice president's competence one day after Biden made a controversial remark on the campaign trail.

"I mean, this guy just isn't bright. He's never been bright. He isn't bright," Giuliani, a Republican, said on CNBC. "And people think, `Well, he just talks a little too much.' Actually, he's just not very smart."

#14 ·
So how did these theoretical intruders get onto the grounds of the Naval Observatory, past both the Navy SPs and the Secret Service and into their home? And since the VP residence is in DC, I guess he agrees that the DC laws against having loaded guns in one's home were total BS?

#26 ·
Better yet kernel.. Not the intruders.. Did he not break the law, if he has one in his home without a permit in D.C... ????
This is not a joke guys.. This is the guy Nappy put in charge, of taking the rights of Americans to own weapons..
Bitme is nuts, nuts nuts nuts. Something is really wrong with the guy.
How often do you hear him speak?
Hell one time on the campaign trail, he did not even know what state he was in.
"I love you people here in Carolina."
"Uh Joe, were in Kansas."
"Oh yeah, I love you guys to."
Sober up Joe, your our V.P..

79%. Think he is a friggen idiot.. That would mean, even people who voted for Nappy think he is friggen nuts. :loopeye:
Do you think that Biden is misunderstood, confused or an idiot?

#15 ·
Some one needs to do a Saturday night live type skit of this complete with miss biden bent over the balcony railing while while the gang bangers take turns at her after running out there an getting there attention an post it on utube.

the more I think about this the more im stunned .

#20 ·
No no... Woman's choice is for something else it doesn't count here. It's a double barrel or a wistle. We arent talking about something minor like abortion here. This is someone's life... Wait...

#22 ·
Not every American has Secret Service protection, so Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has some advice for protecting one’s self and home: Get a shotgun, just as he has.

That might sound a bit jarring, especially coming from a Democrat who is President Obama’s point man in their campaign for new gun safety measures. But Mr. Biden, who made the comment on Tuesday for at least the second time, has a point to make – in fact, a couple of points.

One is explicit: A shotgun is easier to use than the kind of assault rifle that the Obama administration would like to ban, Mr. Biden argued, and is effective in scaring off would-be intruders. His other point is implicit: Democrats are not anti-gun.
Biden Shotgun Advice Draws Quizzical Response - NYTimes.com :loopeye:

#23 ·
EXPALIN HOW EASY IT IS TO LOAD A BRAK OPEN IN TIGHT AREA OR A CROUCHING OR HIDING POSITON UNDER A BED OR TABLE FOR EXAMPLE LOADING A ASSULT STYLE WEAPON . EXPLAIN HOW YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO GO THROUGH THE HOUSE WITH A LIKELY 28 " BARRELD SHOT GUN FASTER THAN A 16" AR OR BETTER YET A PISTOL. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SHE IS GOING TO KNOW WERE THE SAFTEY IS VS THE BARREL SELECTOR AT 3 AM IN THE DARK??? HOW IS HIS OVER UNDE EASIER TO USE UNLESS HE KEEPS ROUNDS IN THE BARREL?????

THIS GUY IS A IDIOT AN PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOUR GOING TO RELOAD THAT ON THE BALCONY FASTERT THAN ANY ONE CAN SQUESE THE TRIGGER A FEW MORE TIME IF NEEDED . ALSO IF SHE DID MANAGE TO SHOOT AN INJURE WITH HERE TWO SHOTS HOW SHE IS GOING TO KEEP HIM OR THEM DETAINED IF HE IS ABLE TO MOVE WITH A EMPTY GUN??????? OK I HIT YOU WITH A FEW BUCK SHOT NOW YOU AN YOUR UN HARMED BUDDY STAY STILL WHILE I FIND MY SHELLS AN RELOAD. HE MADE NO MENTION OF GRABBING EXTRA AMMO WERE TO CARRY IT IF SHE IS DRESSED IN BED TIME STUFF . MAYBE SHE CAN SHOVE THE EXTRA ROUNDS UP HER ASS OR VIAGINA WHILE SHE IS DOING HERE HEY HER I AM ALERT DASH TOT HE BALCONY TO DO HER GIVE UP MU POSITION ALERT??? . BTW HER MOVING FROM WERE EVER TO THE BALCONY ALSO POSSABLY CUT OFF THOSE BAD GUY WAY OF ESCAPE OR PUTS HERE ON A COLSION COURSE WITH THEM . NOW BIDEN MUST THINK SHE IS A LIGHT SLEEPER AN THERE NOT ALREADY IN THE THE HOUSE A NOT LIKELY SITUATION IF THEY ARE WAKING YOU, THERE LIKEY IN .

BIDENS CRAP IS SO FULL OF HOLES AN STUPIDITY ITS NOT FUNNY. I HAVE A AK THAT WILL WORK JUST FINE I DONT NEED TO GET RID OF IT . ITS FULL OF AMMO DESIGEND TO STOP A MANY NOT BIRDS AT 20 YARDS. IM SURE THE F&^K GIONG TO PULL MY $2000 TRAP GUN OUT AN ASSEMBLE IT TO GO SHOOT AT THE MOON. AN I SURE HAVE NO INTENTION OF KEEPING ROUNDS INTHE BARREL

BIDEN REALLY NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT ON HIS HORSE SHIT.

ID EVEN SAY BETTTER TO YELL WHO IS THERE IM ARMED IF THAN THROW AWAY MY ONOY PROTECTION AT THE MOON. IF THERE GOING TO RUN THERE GOING TO RUN WHEN YOU YELL. ID RATER HAVE MY HEARING WORKING BETTER TO KNWO WHAT THERY DID THAN GO BLASTING AWAY AT NOTHING AN THEN TRY TO HEAR AFTER THAT. MAN THIS GUY IS NOT THINKING.

ALSO TRY WOKING THAT LONG ASS GUN WIHT A FLASH LIGHT OR CELL PHONE IN ONE HAND . BREAKING AN LOADING A DOUBLE WITH ONE HAND CAN BE A TASK IF YOUR NOT A EXPERT.

I DONTHAVE A AK IN MY ROOM I HAVE A PISTOL . ITS A REVOLVER THAT DOUBLE ACTION ALL NEED TO DO IS GRAP IT AN PULL THE TRIGGER OR IF I HAVE TIME PULLTHE HAMMER FOR A MORE ACCURATE SHOT . NOT BIDEN HE RECOMENDS A GUN YOU CANT HIDE UNDER THE BED WITH OR IN A CLOSET OR IN A BATH TUB UNDER A TABLE OR GET INTO A CAR FAST IN A ESCAPE . MAN MY OVER UNDER IS THA LAST THING ID GRAB. HOW EVERY MY ITHICA RIOT GUN IS A DIFFERANT MATTER .

DAMM THIS PISSES ME OFF.

SHOOTING OFF THE BALCONY MIGHT BE WHAT YOU DO AFTER YOU HAVE SHOT AN INTRUDER AN YOU NEED HELP .

AN BTW JOE IN MANY STATWES SHOOTING AT SOME OUT SIDE YOUR HOME IS ILLEAGLE THEY HAVE TO BE IN IT AN YOU NEED TO BE INE FEAR OF YOUR LIFE . BUT HEY YOUR ADVISING HER TO SHOOT OUT SIDE IF SHEE THINKS SOME ONE IS OUT THERE. SHE IS LIKEY BREAKING THE LAW NOT TO MENTION SHE IS NOT EVEN TRYING TO LOOK AT WHO THEY ARE OR IF THERE SOME ONE SHE KNOWS?? MORE I THIK ABOUTHIS THE MORE IM DUMBFOUNDED .

#24 ·
February 20, 2013, 12:46 pm40 Comments
Biden Shotgun Advice Draws Quizzical Response
By JACKIE CALMES

Not every American has Secret Service protection, so Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has some advice for protecting one’s self and home: Get a shotgun, just as he has.

That might sound a bit jarring, especially coming from a Democrat who is President Obama’s point man in their campaign for new gun safety measures. But Mr. Biden, who made the comment on Tuesday for at least the second time, has a point to make – in fact, a couple of points.

One is explicit: A shotgun is easier to use than the kind of assault rifle that the Obama administration would like to ban, Mr. Biden argued, and is effective in scaring off would-be intruders. His other point is implicit: Democrats are not anti-gun.

AHH SO WERE DO THSES CRIMNALS NOW GO TO RAPE AN KILL THE OLD LADY DONW THE ROAD?????

The vice president was responding in an online forum on Facebook hosted by, of all things, Parents magazine, after the moderator said that a reader named Kate and numerous others wondered whether law-abiding citizens would be left defenseless by federal bans on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

“Kate,” Mr. Biden said, looking into the camera as if to the questioner, “if you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun, have the shells, a 12-gauge shotgun.”

Noting that he has two at his secluded home in Delaware, locked in a cabinet, Mr. Biden said he told his wife: “Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house. I promise you, whoever’s coming in is not going to.”

AN THE SEVERAL THINGS MIGHT HAPPEN
1. IF THER EOUT SIDE AN ARMED THEY MIGHT THIK THERE BEIG SHOT AT AN SHOT BACK KILLING YOU

2. THEY RELIAZE YOUR OUT OF SHELLS AN RUSH YOU BEND YOU OVER THE RALING AN ASS RAPE YOU.

3. THEY JSUT SHOOT YOU AN THEN RAPE JOE BIDEN HOW IS LIKELY AFRAID TO HELP HIS WIFE.

4 THEY RUN AWAY TO A SAFER DISTANCE AN SHOOT YOU WITH A RIFLE ON THE BALCONY YOUR STANDING ON INTHE OPEN

5. THEY JSUT LIGHT YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE AN BURN YOU AN IT TO THE GROUND.

6 THEY SUE YOU FOR VIOLATING THERE RIGHTS BY ILLEAGLY DISCHARGING A WEAPON .

7 ALL OF THE ABOVE.

“You don’t need an AR-15,” Mr. Biden continued, referring to a popular style of assault rifle like the one that the police said was used in the Newtown, Conn., school massacre in December. “It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use. And in fact, you don’t need 30 rounds.” As he spoke, the vice president lifted his hands as if aiming a rifle.

REALLY YOU SHOW ME HOW TO HANDEL YOUR LONG BARELD DOUBLE THAT IS LIKELY HEAVIER THAN A AR IN A HALL WAY OR FROM UNDER A TABLE OR BED OR TRY TO GET TI IN A CAR AS YOU FLEE ??? SHOW ME HOW YOU LAOD IT IN A TUGHT SPOT WHEN IT TAKES A LOIT OF ROOM TO SWING OPENTHE BARREL . TELL MEHOW ITS EASIER TO AIM IN HOME THAN A AR OR OTHER SHORT RIFLE . EXPALIN TO ME HOW ITS EASIER TO BREAK OPEN FIND TWO SHELLS GET HEM IN THO THE BARREL IN THE DARK . TELL ME HOW TO TELL IF YOU GOT NUMBER 8 BIRD SHOT OR BUCK SHOT WITH THE LIGHTS OFF IN TOTAL DARKENSS . TELL ME HOW A RIFLE IS NOT GOING TO STOP A INTRUFER FASTER THAN THE LIKELY WRONG AMMO YOU GOING TO SCARE HIM WITH LIKLEY ONLY INJUIRE HIM AN THEN MAKE IT SO HE CANT FLEE BUT MUST FIGHT .

Mr. Biden made a similar comment in January, speaking in a “fireside chat” on Google. That chat, like the one on Tuesday, illustrates how aggressively the administration is using social media – as the Obama-Biden re-election campaign did – to reach its audience and build support for gun violence measures over the heads of the Washington-based news media and opposition groups.

If many listeners were bemused or took his point, Mr. Biden managed to vex commentators on the political left and right. The liberal television talk show host Bill Maher wrote on his Twitter account: “Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun! Says it all about our gun ctrl charade – the ‘liberal’ party loves guns too, just diff. ones.”

YEAP SCRAP THE GUN YOU ALREADY HAVE AN GO BUY A N EXPENSIVE DOUBLE BARREL THAT LETS ADD MORE GUNS TO THE STREETS.

GO OUT AN BUY A HUNTING GUN FOR HOME PROTECTION .

And Ben Shapiro, a columnist for the conservative Web site Breitbart.com, noted on Twitter that if Mr. Biden fired off two shots from a double-barrel shotgun, he would be defenseless: “Now your gun is empty, moron.”
HEY MAYBE THIS GUY MIGHT HAVE A IDEA THAT HIS LIBERALS ARE FEEEDIGN HIM SHIT .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.