Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know Bidens I.Q.?

Feedback Score

Default Does anybody know Bidens I.Q.?

The vice president was on GMA this morning. He said he told his wife to buy a double barreled shotgun. Then, if someone breaks in, go out on the balcony and shoot both barrels. This will scare the intruder away. Does he really believe this?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmm well if I was a bad guy breaking in an some one shot id run . if I was confined an trapped id also relize that after two shots you would be empty an take the gun an beat you to death .

a double barrel full length shot gun is a poor home defense weapon to long an two limited. the guy is a idiot . Im sure this is a way to say look joe blow you don't needa pistol or assult weapon to protect your self. also he ios protected by lots of security . if his wife crabbed a gun they would like shot her as an attacker .

For the rest of us who don't have a balcony Id aim center mass with what ever you got an keep shooting until it stops moving .

BTW JOE IF THERE COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE ITS NOT TO ROB YOU ITS TO KILL YOU AN THEY WILL BE PREPARED THEY WILL NOT RUN AWAY . ID LOVE TO SEE HIM SPEND A FEW NIGHT IN DESCUISE IN DOWN TOWN CHICAGO WIHT NO PROTECTION AN SEE HOW HE FEELS ABPUT THE AVERAGE MANS RIGHTS.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Crazy Joe is brain-damaged. No, seriously he does have brain damage. He has had and survived not one, but two brain aneurysms that cut off oxygen supply to his brain. Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I said, `Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,"'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2LSnvW8QM

Completely stupid/dangerous advise coming directly from lips of the man that is in charge of a Presidential Commission to determine reasonable and common sense regulation of firearms types and ownership in America.

Not only is his advice unsafe and dangerous, it would be illegal in many cases and would likely result in charges being filed against the resident.

As to the original question, "Does anybody know Bidens I.Q.?", I'm gonna guess single digit.

Shooter

Feedback Score

Or you buy a real HD shotgun or rifle/pistol and if someone brakes in you find an easily defensable part of your house (if you lack the training to effectively seek out and eliminate the threat) and call 911 to CYA and if during that time frame the ass hole enters into your kill zone you repeatedly squeeze the trigger until you see daylight out the other side of the threat.

Guns are not meant to scare they are meant to protect. If you have to pull a gun be prepared to put someone down because the line of no return has already been crossed.

If all he wants to do is scare somebody he should just buy a pump shotgun and don't put any ammo in it just have her rack it repeatedly because he probably thinks that sound would scare somebody away... Dip sh*t. I guess he is fine with his wife being violated or murdered so he can take the "moral" high ground. Sorry Joe, that is not and will never be me. I'd rather be judged by 12 of my peers than carried by 6 of my close friends.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Crazy Joe is brain-damaged. No, seriously he does have brain damage. He has had and survived not one, but two brain aneurysms that cut off oxygen supply to his brain. Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain.
    HMM SO IS HE MENTALY COMPITENT TO EVEN OWM A GUN???

I JUST CANT BELIEAVE HE SAID THIS AN THEN THE COMMENT BYTHE TARD WHO SAY OH YEA HES RIGHT USE A 12 GUAGE.

WOW GO OUT TO WERE YOU IN PLAIN VIEW FIRE TWO LOCATING SHOTS SO A GRIMINAL CAN EASLY FIND YOU AN THEN RAPE YOU THEN KILL YOU . YEA THE BALCONY IS A GREAT PLACE TO GO LIKEY NO WAY DOWN NO OTHER WAY TO ESCAPE . SO GO TRAP YOUR SELF IN PLAIN VIEW. .

TRY SPINNING THE GUN AROUND IN A HALL OR GETTING IT AROUD A CORNER FAST.

SHOT GUNS MAKE UP ABOUT 40% OF GUN HOMICISES BUT HE WANT TO OUT LAW STUFF THAT MAKES UP LESS THAN 3%.

YOU DONT USE A GUN TO SCARE PEOLE THEY WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU AN KILL YOU IF YOU NEED A GUN TO DEFEND YOUR SELF THEN USE IT AS INTENDED ONLY SHOOT AS A LAST RESORT AN AIM CENTER MASS . BTW WHEN THE SO CALL GUYS FLEE YOUR NOW EXPLAININ GWHY TOUR ILLEAGLY SHOOTING A GUN OFF IN MOST PARTS OF THE COUNTRY IF YOUR IN TOWN ETC. HARD TO PROVER THERE WAS SOME ONE THERE..

I CANT BELIEVE HOW IRESPONSIABLE THIS GUY IS. WAS THAT DOUBE BARRLE ALL READY LOADED ????? HARD TO UNFOALD A DOUBLE FROM A CONCILED POSITION BTW THEY TAKE ROOM TO LOAD.

Feedback Score

I just saw the interview and got even more heated. Listen if a guy brakes into my house and my family feels threatened it is no longer about defense. I am offensively destroying this person for threatening what is most precious to me and I might use an AR, an AK, a Pump Shotgun, or the Pistol I have within an arms reach of me at any given time while I am at home.

Take your uneducated self out of your air conditioned office in D.C. and get down here with the real people who don't have a security detail who has sworn their very lives to protect them.

Hey if you ask me about Nuclear Physics, I'm not going to respond or talk about it because I would have not the slightest clue what I am talking about. That being said Joe if someone talks to you about guns, you should reach into your fridge and grab a tall cool glass of Shut the F*ck Up for the same reasons. You weren't blessed with all encompassing wisdom when you were elected to politics. If you don't know about something then STFU!!! Leave the home defense to people who are trained in it or even just the people who are actually at risk for actually having to use it.

When the hell did uneducated arrogence backed up by false wisdom become so cool?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

it has to be - number

Feedback Score

I would say it's less than his shoe size..............
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hey if you ask me about Nuclear Physics, I'm not going to respond or talk about it because I would have not the slightest clue what I am talking about.
    LOL

I would say it's less than his shoe size..............
    HIS FEET ARE NOIT THAT BIG .

THE FACT HE IS ON A TV SHOW MAKING THESE COMENTS IS JUST WRONG. HOW ABOUT THAT SAME SHOW HAVE A NRA REP COME ON . HOW ABOUT REAL DISCUSSION ON DEFNEDING YOUR SELF IN AN INVASION?????? NOT STUPID SHIT FROM OUR VICE PRESIDENT . ILL TELL YOU RIGHT OW IF A GUY COMES HERE IM SHOOTING IN THE AIR AN SAING JOE BIDEN TOLD ME TO . IM SUPRIESE DHE WOULD EVEN COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT. WHO THE F^%$K IS HE TO GIVE WEAPONS AN ARMS ADVICE???? AN BTW MOST GOOD DOUBLE BARRELS ARE PRETTY PRICY AN HEAVY . WHY NOT USE A PUMP?????? MUST BE UN FARE TO HAVE MORE THAN TWO ROUNDS ???????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.