Gunco Forums banner

J&G Sales Joins The Boycott

474 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  hunter_02 
#1 ·
ANNOUNCING A NEW J&G POLICY ON SHIPPING RESTRICTED ITEMS

For immediate release:

As state and local jurisdictions are increasingly passing laws which infringe upon the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, J&G Sales is implementing a new policy on shipping restricted items to these states and localities.

Effective immediately, laws that restrict firearms, ammunition, or magazine possession by law abiding citizens will also be applied to state and local law enforcement and government agencies in that jurisdiction. All residents will be treated equally. Honorable citizens, law enforcement personnel, and government agents, should all be allowed to utilize the most effective defensive equipment available.

J&G believes that there should not be a difference between the rights of citizens and those of government employees. This new policy will also help us to be sure we avoid the consequences of not conforming with the anti-firearm regulations in these various jurisdictions.

We expect to lose some revenue from government purchases, however we feel it is essential to defend the US Constitution by making a statement about the importance of the Second Amendment in maintaining our freedoms.

We await the day when all law abiding citizens will be able to possess the most effective means and tools available for self-defense regardless of where they live or for whom they work.

Thank you

See less See more
#4 ·
Not mine,,,,,,,,

they didn't do shit for me on a damaged gas piston in a VZ58 I bought from them. Sent them a pic of the damage the same day,, actually 20 minutes after getting it delivered. I sent them a pic of the damaged piston and over all condition. After inspecting the gun and talking to someone on the phone. The guy looked at the pic I sent in a e-mail and said ya it was obviously damaged,and not EX condition,,, the gun was filthy from what looked like being shot with corrosive ammo and not being cleaned ,, the upper hand guard had a chunk missing and was very dark from being over heated , bluing wear all over and it was just over all not up to the listed grade of "excellent condition". After cleaning the bore it was also very rusty and ended up being quite dark.

I think it was one someone had already sent back in after shooting it and not liking it or it's issues,,, and they just put it back on the shelf to resell with out inspecting it.

"Ship the gun back and we'll repair or replace it",,, on my dime BOTH WAYS BTW!!!!! " Might take 4-5 weeks for a decision",,,,,,, WTF??? Didn't I already pay to ship it once????? 4-5 WEEKS??? Talked to two different people about the situation and got a run around and treated rudely by both,,, screw them. I just called my sales person at Century and they shot me off a new piston for it the next day and had it in two days sense it was a CIA product. I picked up a new upper forearm ass'y also and got it safe and looking better and sold it for a better quality one. I Lost big time on that deal, the repairs and loss from the barrel condition issues I ended up loosing almost 175 bucks on it.

That was my first and last purchase from them. I don't have any loyalty to them at all myself. Plus look at there prices,, it didn't bother them to go to into the gouging zone with in days of a good crisis either,,,,,, now did it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.